Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Custom VH

PinkVH

Reaction score
A little blurb I wrote for a newsletter :w00t:

This is Tiffany's (PinkVH) custom VH Commodore, Resprayed in a custom pink and fitted with VH SS front and rear bars, and bonnet scoop this certainly is an eye catcher.

Tiffany loves her Pink VH not surprisingly with the custom touches like VT indicators in the guards, VL/VK clear tail lights and the factory interior made over in a stunning pink and white combination.

The beauty has been lowered Front and Rear and fitted with 17” chrome wheels. She is running the factory 6 cyl 202 blue motor ( dual fuel ) with an Auto transmission.

Cruising along with a nice pioneer audio package this car oozes style. Tiffany’s Pink VH turns heads no matter where she goes!"

Most of the work has been done by me, with the assistance of course from good friends & my partner

The only claim to fame so far is being voted QLD's best chicks Commo - voted by Street Commodores on the 05 Cancer Charity Cruise..

Other then that she turns heads everywhere and is a daily driver.. :wave:

Attachments

• 100_0638.JPG
    100_0638.JPG
    346.4 KB · Views: 3,462
  • post-3931-1138621980.jpg
    post-3931-1138621980.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 4,183

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
Beautiful VH! Love the custom interior, is it a nightmare to keep the white clean or what? Any engine work done to her? Indicators a unique touch, and painting inside the headlight, it looks pretty cool as well

VZCalZone

now choppin the VZ
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz calais, vx2 exec
what did you use for the interior? All new material or just dye?

looks great:wave:

VRFURY

Just Nic
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series II Berlina International Sportswagon
That is wicked i love that, nice work....

~~Nic~~

PinkVH

Reaction score
Thanks guys, na seats and doorcards have all been retrimmed.. and yeah it is a nightmare to keep clean - especially when i have to work on it.. :(

ATM its just a stock 202 - dual fuel haha .. But once I decide on which direction I wanna go with the engine - the fun begins..

EvoVIIIJDM

Got Evo?
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Evo VIII JDM
thats hot, vhs' being up there with my all time favourites. Looks fantastic. Theres on similar down here in SA ive seen, plates BARBIE, also looks pretty cool.

VH SLE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SLE
Hey thats a nice VH u got there. love the custom interior looks cool. hopefully u decide on putting a V8 in it.

highendrev said:
thats hot, vhs' being up there with my all time favourites. Looks fantastic. Theres on similar down here in SA ive seen, plates BARBIE, also looks pretty cool.

ive seen that VH going around. we both saw each others VH at the same time and both just pointed.

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
That looks sick! :D

Don't worry about a v8 unless u want to pay for the fuel :p

I go with extractors, thermo setup etc..