Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Custom VS Body Kit

TheKMan

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
Hi everyone, I'm not quite sure what category this thread comes under, but this one seemed to suit it best. I'm looking at getting a body kit for my VS to give it a bit more style, the range is pretty good, I'm set on the VX Clubsport kit for my VS. I'd like to start by asking does anyone have a place they'd recommend to get the body kit supplied and/or painted/fitted (I'm in Adelaide, SA)?

And my next question is, I'd like a kit that is stands out more, different from what's standard. Is there anywhere that may build a custom body kit?

Thanks in advance...

94vrexec

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr executive
ebays got them cheap. yer customs damn expensive. if u wont to make it a bit custom just paint the inserts a different colour (besides grey) and itl look aws. just hav a look at 1991_vn2nv's ride

TheKMan

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
Cheers guys, I think you're right. I've priced around, it's expensive for the custom kits. And thanks, yep I'm going with Adelaide Special Vehicles :) . I'm getting a VX Clubsport kit, my VS is white so I'll do the whole kit white, no silver or grey in it. But I'm thinking maybe a black mesh behind the front bumper? How do you think that'll look?

TheKMan

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
Cool thanks, should go well with the black tint on the windows. I wouldn't mind having the door handles sprayed white as well at some point

TheKMan

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
Hey JustPozn, yep I'm still interested thanks. I have the car booked in already though through ASV, booked it in on Friday, I'm taking it in this week and it should be ready by this weekend. A custom kit would have been awesome though. What sort of other work can you do though? Just fibreglass? I don't know whether it would be going too far but eventually I wouldn't mind modifying the front guards to put the side indicators in like the VZ. No idea how it would look though, I'll have to photoshop it onto the car once the kit is on. Cheers again for the offer, it's appreciated :)

TheKMan

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
Thanks again, would definitely be interested in finding out the cost to have those inserts and indicators put into my front guards. Would like to see some pics of your VN with them, that would look awesome :thumbsup: