Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Cut price clubby

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi

mi04se1

need for speed
Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8GT
Now HSV is using the GXP name?

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Theyre just making HSV's less and less exclusive by the day.

Other than the GTS (and like) limited builds I would never have considered most of their badges exlusive. There will be a small market for this car but I can't see the extra value for money over a SS-V. Couldn't see it in the Clubsport R8 either for that matter.

Reaper

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
They shouldn't be undercutting HSV's like this, there is always going to be a market for high end car's that HSV produce so what good is going to come of making 'less quality cars for lower prices, all to just get a slice of another market which would otherwise be out of the question due to price'.

In my opinion, you either have the money for an HSV or not, if you don't have the money, buy an SV8 or SS.

PhantomSV6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ SV6
They're just trying to get rid of all the excess g8's aren't they?

v8commy

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vk calais 5.0
They shouldn't be undercutting HSV's like this, there is always going to be a market for high end car's that HSV produce so what good is going to come of making 'less quality cars for lower prices, all to just get a slice of another market which would otherwise be out of the question due to price'.

In my opinion, you either have the money for an HSV or not, if you don't have the money, buy an SV8 or SS.

damn straight dont reduce quality ***n idiots this is all i can say to the director >>>:banstick: