Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Dad not getting much mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
My dad normally gets a average amount of mail, but after he had an argument with his neighbour below him (unit block) he has gotten 1 letter in the last week and a half, and thats cause i went over to his place and took it in while hes on holidays.

Can anyone suggest how i would go about catching him rather than sit there all day and watch.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Leave a bomb on the door of the mailbox, when anyone else trips it it blows their hand off. Pretty easy to find the culprit then.

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
If within eye view set up a web camera (good quality) and have it detect motion - cheap and easy solution. Though I would do something just to be sure the mail's being stolen first like create a fake letter (or a note in an envelope), make it look real with a stamp and everything and put it in his letterbox yourself... if it goes missing you know it's being stolen, if not your postal service has become crap or the amount he's getting has dropped off.

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
Leave a bomb on the door of the mailbox, when anyone else trips it it blows their hand off. Pretty easy to find the culprit then.

still have friends in the army that can get me some Comp B

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
If within eye view set up a web camera (good quality) and have it detect motion - cheap and easy solution. Though I would do something just to be sure the mail's being stolen first like create a fake letter (or a note in an envelope), make it look real with a stamp and everything and put it in his letterbox yourself... if it goes missing you know it's being stolen, if not your postal service has become crap or the amount he's getting has dropped off.

I liked minux's idea, then you have to go and post something sensible, way to ruin the thread!

xlr8_87

No longer a commy driver
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 Prado 4x4
is it an open mailbox or one with a lid?

if it's one with a lid, just put a lock on it. or put a razorblade under where you pull the lid up :devil:

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
I liked minux's idea, then you have to go and post something sensible, way to ruin the thread!

When I read the thread title I was going to say "post his address and we'll send him some mail" but when I saw it was theft and not someone lonely I got all sensible

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
When I read the thread title I was going to say "post his address and we'll send him some mail" but when I saw it was theft and not someone lonely I got all sensible

People that are lonely ask for people on the intrawebs to send them stuff?

LOL

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
ill throw in an envelope tomorrow and see if it lasts

davway

Reaction score
Members Ride
WK LS1 Statesman
just go get a PO BOX instead.
only costs $75 a year and your mail is secure.

Status
Not open for further replies.