Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[WA] Damage from storms yesterday

VXdarkmagic

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive Series II
Just wondering how many people got epic damage from the hail yesterday, post pics or tell your story, I thought I'd gotten away with it myself, until my car dried and I discovered my boot, bonnet and roof were all covered with dents from the hail. Wondering whether it's even worth bothering with speaking to insurer because of the sheer volume of damage that will have occurred across Perth

Last edited:

excalibur

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP SS
I flew out of Perth just 1/2 hr before the storm hit had to ring up to find out if theres been any damage so far it looks like ive escaped any damage

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Luckily I escaped any damage. Didn't get the hail at work in Kewdale, just bucket loads of rain...lucky to see past the end of the bonnet driving home.

Pete_perth

Pedro
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Adventra CX6
My VP has hail damage over her bonnet, boot lid, roof, couple of the guards and doors :(

VXdarkmagic

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive Series II
There's a [once] schmick VX S-pack supercharged 6 that parks outside my work that was pretty hail damaged this morning, also a chrysler parked out the front of our work got belted. This morning on the drive into work I saw a bmw with L plates on, and the entire windscreen was cracked...I was wondering how the supervisor could allow the L-plater to drive with the windscreen that damaged...it looked dangerous

phatsix

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais
walked into the gym at about 230. slightly overcast but nothing to worry about.
by the time i was out i saw the damage.
bonnet roof and boot have abotu 4 million dents in them. was almost a write off but panel beater said he can fix it.
and i was considered LUCKY!

savage1987

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
LS1 VN + WK Grange 0010 + HPW VX SS
YES TALK TO YOUR INSURER

They will be covering a lot of people for this I would imagine.

Seriously, if you don't make use of insurance when you need it, what is the point in paying for it?? Ring them up, what's the worst that can happen? They say no. Big deal, you're no worse off than you are now ;)

Sam

Kikki

WA Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.christielynphotography.com
Members Ride
08 VE SSV Sportswagon & 03 VY S Pac
No damage or power out for me, had to drive home in the middle of it, but the hail missed me. Just flogged at work today (of which we got flooded). I work at the Quokka and Tuesday being deadline day of course SOOO many car yards pulling there ad's last minute due to massive damage and no phones or net access, argh long day!

melissasd

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
My car was in Midland when it hit, so luckily no hail there so no damage thank god! No power outages at home in High Wycombe atleast. Pretty lucky compared to a few people I know.

My car just got a really good wash!

ParkwayDrv

Slave to the game
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
wow that sucks for a few of you, damn hail!! don't even think we got any hail down here in rocko