Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Damm kids

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
Unfortunatley cops cant be ****ed with **** like that where is the revenue ??

$2000 for Underage drinking in a public place
$10,000 for supplying Alcohol to a minor,
+ What ever else they could sting them for.... BUT its to much paperwork.

doms3

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz
$10,000 for supplying Alcohol to a minor,
+ What ever else they could sting them for.... BUT its to much paperwork.

Much easier to do a guy for being 2mms too low 2 minutes and they are done:yeah:

TrEnNaVY

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S V6
$10,000 for supplying Alcohol to a minor

not to sure about that mate, when i got done a couple of years ago i got a $55 fine and the took my grog :bang: but that was it, not sure if they just took it easy on me coz im gorjuzz or if thats just how it is

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
not to sure about that mate, when i got done a couple of years ago i got a $55 fine and the took my grog :bang: but that was it, not sure if they just took it easy on me coz im gorjuzz or if thats just how it is

I got caught, but even the copper at the time said, he didnt see me drinking it.... I was drinking it whilst talking to him lol. He took some of the grog I had on me and sent me $51 dollar fine for "Possession of Alcohol", but underage drinking is a 2 grand fine last time I was told, and you have to be returned home, which when I got caught was not going to happen, I got caught whilst camping in a national park with mates lol.

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
i found growing up the cops couldn't be stuffed giving out fines, instead they would just tip out all your grog and tell you go home...oh and make you let down the front tyre of your pushy because we usually had no helmet :p ahh they were some good days haha

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
i found growing up the cops couldn't be stuffed giving out fines, instead they would just tip out all your grog and tell you go home...oh and make you let down the front tyre of your pushy because we usually had no helmet :p ahh they were some good days haha

hahah cops! fken leg it!!! lol those where the days ahaaha :w00t: