Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Dammit!!!

Famine

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Berlina V6
DAMMIT, went out bowling with some friends the other night and on the way home I screwed up and when I turned a corner the rear shot out smashed into a telegraph pole. Completely wrecked the boot and the rear passenger quaterpanel or whatever it is. Also the passenger doors dont line up now, and they dont seal. Just my luck!! I only just got it back 2 weeks ago from a full passenger side respray! It looks like its a lot of damage, driveable, but totally illegal due to the rear lights being destroyed. Also I dunno if the chassis is bent at all, I cant tell, the doors not lining up kinda makes me think it is bent. I tried at least freeing up the massive dent in the side of the car with a mallet but its pretty crushed in, couldnt really move it, arg I wish that didnt happen!!

:(

sganro

i speak before i think
Reaction score
Members Ride
yet another VS
That sucks man! I wouldnt wish that on anyone

Frandy

Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 VF SS-V M6 / '99 KN Laser
yeah, bugger :( sounds like u arent too lucky :( i havnt been through it, but i dont wanna :( i would hate to see my pride and joy like that!! :cry:

vn_wagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
1989 Vn Commodore Executive wagon
sorry to hear about that. that would suck hardcore. doesnt seem like u have much luck :'(

bangers

Reaction score
Members Ride
EL FALCON XR6
why do people speed and do stupid stuff on the road then go "poor me".

CALAIS 6

snowballing
Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz exec
ahh that sucks dude the quarter panels are such a bitch off a job aswell too fix

Ripcell

R8 FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
324rwkw MY06 VZ R8 Maloo M6
why do people speed and do stupid stuff on the road then go "poor me".

who said he was hooning, there could have been gravel or something on the road like there often is at intersections. wet road? he hasnt told us what happened yet

Famine

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Berlina V6
I do admit it couldda been completely avoidable. I am blaming myself here for not going that little bit slower etc. Basically it was a combination of things, I approached the corner a little too quick and oversteered, then the back kicked out and I lost it. Lesson learnt, the hard way :(

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
I do admit it couldda been completely avoidable. I am blaming myself here for not going that little bit slower etc. Basically it was a combination of things, I approached the corner a little too quick and oversteered, then the back kicked out and I lost it. Lesson learnt, the hard way :(

it happens, just get her fixed and never do a repeat:thumbsup: