Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Damn Cyclists

skootaroo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS wagon
Rego, pay for roads, you're kidding right! Do you really believe the RTA gives any of its revenue back, or maybe youre counting on your greenslip insurer to pay for some bitumen.
Its not about the money, is it! Thousands of city drivers pay for kms of road they will never drive on, or do you believe we should all carry a gps and be charged per km logged to our tax return or better yet straight out of our wages so at the end of the year you can claim back your walking distance and air travel.
PRIORITY , yes we know you think that sitting alone in your commodore gives you the right to take priority over other people. All the road rules I read give priority to the user that is there first, do you deserve any RESPECT for ignoring them?
100km zones are gradually changing to 90 or 80. 80 to 70 and 60. So many 60's are permanently 50 and sometimes 40, if motorists dont stop colliding with slower traffic this trend will continue.

Cheap6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec
To anyone thinking that cyclists using the road are a burden, consider this:

Every cyclist you see means that each motorist moves up the que of traffic one car length plus the space between each car; at an average speed of 30km/h, with a two second spacing, say 4m + 18m = 22m.

Every cyclist means one more car space available for you to park in.

Every cyclist means that the demand for, and hence price of, the fuel you use is reduced.

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
of 30km/h, with a two second spacing, say 4m + 18m = 22m.

Every cyclist means one more car space available for you to park in.

Every cyclist means that the demand for, and hence price of, the fuel you use is reduced.

Yet parking spaces are still as rare as hens teeth in the CBD, and petrol is still going up in price....

Dezza

your local HSV dealer
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS M6
this reminds me of wat happend to the guy at work we were all pulling out of the drivway at work and the p plater who works with us started to pull onto the raod then stopped cause there was a big semi comming but the cyclist was still riding towords this p platers car and he was flogging it musta seen him start to take off and not seen him stop as he was half into the raod then Smash this stupid bike rider went straigh over the bonnet and smashed into the raod on the other side if the car he was all beat up and his bike was bent he fully smashed the quater panel on this guys car and he had to pay for the repairs it was the funniest thing ive seen

ssmate

Reaction score
Members Ride
ss thunder
Well I dont put it in my bag. I put it in the holster were it's ment to be right next to my baton which is near my cuffs. I see other riders doing the wrong thing and it puts a bad rep on all riders. But saying you want to shot them well what can I say. See you in jail maybe

bahahaha nice job u got :thumbsup:

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
Almost took out a cyclist on Royal Parade ( i think) the other week. Reason: the idiot went through a red light.

I was turning right onto the street from a side street so had to cross 3 lanes of traffic 2 tram tracks and then i was on the other side of the road. On the green light i took off in the left hand lane so i could turn onto Wellington Street to get down the Eastern. So i come through the lights and over the tram tracks, im in the second lane of the other side of the road about to go into the third lane to turn left and a bike comes flying through the red light at about 60.

2 seconds later and i would have been there with a dent in my car and nobody to pay for the damage. That would have pissed me off:ranting: