Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[NSW] Danja's clearout - various items (mostly VT-VZ parts)

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR
I've decided it's about time I offloaded a few bits and peices which have been accumulating in my cupboard. Please read item descriptions and conditions carefully, if you have questions either post in this thread, or PM me.

PAYMENT OPTIONS: Direct Deposit (preferred), PayPal, COD (pick-up only)

OTHER INFO/CONDITIONS:
  • The quoted prices are reasonably firm, and reflect what I think is fair - however I will consider reasonable offers.
  • I tried to be as up-front and honest about the condition of these items as possible, however everything is sold "as-is". If you are unsure of the suitability of a particular item for your needs, please confirm before buying. If you would like more information about a particular item, or more pictures to show the condition of something, please ask. I can supply high-resolution photos on request.
  • Items will be reserved for 7 days if a buyer expresses interest. If the sale is not finalised in this time, the item will go back on offer to other buyers.
  • Buyer will pay for postage at cost price. Items will be posted from Sydney, postcode 2006, you can calculate rough postage costs on the Australia Post website. You are paying postage, so I'm happy to send express or regular - whatever you prefer.
  • Pick-up is available during business hours from Darlington/Redfern. My office is 5 minutes walk from Redfern station.

VZ Berlina 3 window dash cluster - $350

CONDITION: Used, good condition.

DESCRIPTION: I bought this to put in my SS, but sold the car before I got around to fitting it. I was told it has 93,000kms on it, as I never fitted it I can't personally confirm, though I have no reason to doubt this claim. This should fit any VZ, though for the speedo etc to read correctly it needs to be programmed to your engine/gearbox combination. Forum sponsor ASR Audio are able to provide this service for a small fee (and can also update the kms to whatever your actual kms are). The first two pics below are of the actual item, the 3rd (green) one is what this thing looks like lit up, the two side windows have lots of extra features over the single window version like instantaneous fuel consumption, fuel remaining, extra trip meters etc.

danja-albums-parts-sale-picture89968-vzdash-front.jpg

2x VT-VZ LS1/L76 genuine GM engine mounts - $220

CONDITION: Brand new.

DESCRIPTION: A pair of brand new hydraulic engine mounts. If your LS1 Commodore/HSV is feeling a little rough or wobbly, these might be what you need. Because they are fluid filled, evenually they start leaking and stop dampening engine vibration and noise like they used to. Expect to pay about $200 EACH from Holden, and over $100 each for lesser-quality aftermarket copies. I'd prefer to sell these as a pair, but will consider selling individually if needed.

danja-albums-parts-sale-picture94564-img-3151.jpg

VT-VZ RDA slotted front brake rotors (pair) - $130

DESCRIPTION: Slotted RDA brake rotors, should fit any VT-VZ. I'm throwing in a pair of front caliper anchor plate bolts, you'll actually need two pairs to install both, but I only have one pair floating about so thats the best I can do! Some people reuse their old ones, but it's not recommended. These are a good upgrade over standard rotors, they give a bit more bite and dissipate gases better during high-speed stops - good for those "spirited" drives ;) Potential buyers may also be interested in the QFM brake pads above. Due to the weight of these I'd prefer to do local pickup, but can arrange a courier if needed.

danja-albums-parts-sale-picture94567-img-3157.jpg

VZ-VE V8 front oxygen sensors (LS1/LS2/LS3/L76/L98) - $220

DESCRIPTION: Front (pre-cat) O2 sensors to suit VZ-VE V8 models. These are 4-wire type sensors with square-type plug (see 2nd picture - and please check this is the right type before you buy). LS1 (5.7L) VZ models should only have these two sensors, anything later, including the L76 (6.0L) VZ, also has two different sensors after the catalytic converter. If your car is starting to feel a bit sluggish, or chewing more petrol than it used to your O2 sensors might be due for a change. These are genuine Delphi (actually an arm of GM) sensors, and are plug and play with the listed models - no soldering etc required. If you try to buy these from Holden you'll be lucky if you get away with less than $600 for the pair! Aftermarket you'll still be looking at a bill of about $300.

danja-albums-parts-sale-picture94568-img-3154.jpg

VY/VZ 6-speed leather gear knob w/ blue stitching - $65

CONDITION: Brand new, never been fitted.

DESCRIPTION: Leather bound gear shifter to suit T56 Commodore boxes - in other words should fit any LS1 Commodore, and possibly others. It's brand-spankers and doesn't have a mark on it. This one has blue stitching.

danja-albums-parts-sale-picture89336-gear-knob-detail.jpg

VT-VZ LS1 V8 drive belt tensioner pulley - $60

CONDITION: Used, came off the car at 70,000kms

DESCRIPTION: This came off the car because I thought it was squealing, but it turned out to be a different pulley. It really is in as-new condition (see pictures), and turns out is in perfect condition. The spring is still very tight, the bearing is fine. New from Holden will cost you about $120. May suit other LSx engines, buyer to confirm - the GM part number is 92111701

danja-albums-parts-sale-picture87368-front-tensioner-pulley.jpg

Valvoline VF8 Fuel Filter (Ryco Z168 equivalent) - $5

CONDITION: New.

DESCRIPTION: Been sitting in the cupboard for a couple of years, suits a variety of vehicles including VK/VL/VN Commodore V6's, and VL Group A V8's, many BMWs, some Fords, Nissans, Range Rovers, and Volkswagons. There is a picture with the full application listing below.

danja-albums-parts-sale-picture87365-valvoline-vf8-z168-fuel-filter.jpg

VT-VZ Driver Foot Rest - $5

CONDITION: Used, good condition.

DESCRIPTION: Shows minimal signs of wear, for reasons I've yet to fathom the previous owner decided to drill a hole in the side of it (see pics), but apart from that it's in pretty good condition.

danja-albums-parts-sale-picture87377-vt-vz-drivers-plastic-foot-rest.jpg

VT V6 Powertrain Control Module (ECU) - $35

CONDITION: Used, good condition, but does not include memcal.

DESCRIPTION: The is the PCM from a VT V6 Executive Automatic. It does not include a memcal. It was removed as part of a manual conversion, working perfectly prior to removal. As far as I'm aware, although this is an automatic PCM, it will work with a manual provided a manual memcal tune is installed, but the buyer should confirm this before buying.

danja-albums-parts-sale-picture87379-vt-v6-auto-pcm-ecu.jpg

Last edited:

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR
Ok gents (and gent-ettes), some stock cleared, and lots of new stuff added! For the month of June I'm also offering free postage on any item over $20 sold at the marked price, expect the brake rotors - though you can of course pick those up for free if you're local :)

Last edited:

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR
Bumpity bump

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR

ashbox

back in black
Reaction score
Members Ride
something black
mmm, if only i had looked here before going on ebay, would've taken the gear knob, may take the short shifter if its still there on wed

sweefu

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina V6 / R31 Skyline

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR
Thanks mate, might be heading to sydney next weekend, though not sure yet so will PM you if i am.
Cheers.

Darlington is my work address, so if it's on a weekend I'll be elsewhere - but let me know and we'll work something out that suits, otherwise I'm still doing free postage for the rest of the month :) (unless you wanted the brakes?)

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR
best price on rotors?

They cost me $179, so I've already taken $50 off the price, and they aren't used or damaged at all (plus free bolts!). If you'd like to PM me an offer you think is fair, I'll certainly consider it, but I don't plan to go much lower than I already have.