Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Darrens' VY S S/C V6

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
Power mods all the way for the time being although have considered going some bigger rims once the rubber on the tyre's comes off a bit through natural causes although the amount of km's I do it's going to take a while.

Keeping the stock look is what I'm all about, it's what's under the bonnet that counts.

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
Darren said:
Power mods all the way for the time being although have considered going some bigger rims once the rubber on the tyre's comes off a bit through natural causes although the amount of km's I do it's going to take a while.

Keeping the stock look is what I'm all about, it's what's under the bonnet that counts.
ahh going for the sleeper style :p. nuttin wrong with a set of fulleh sik bling bling mag wheelyos to setit apart from the pack.

if i were you (and lucky for you im not) i would get a set of SS headlights too. they look a bit better with the black inserts :thumbsup:

any ideas on what sort of power it is pulling? or you havent run it on a dyno yet?