Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Dash Facia

2000VT

Hi all how are you tonite well im thinking about buying a new silver dash facia like the ss one does anyone know who other than holden that sells them. im also thinking i might just get mine painted any ideas would be great thanks. mark

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
If I am correct we are talking the bits where in the Calais would normally be the very fake looking woodgrain?

Someone like Rare Spares might have them as an aftermarket product but I would more than likely try a wrecker first and perhaps ring Holden to get a price so you know what they are brand new.

I've been caught before where Holden was actually cheaper buying it brand new than it was to get it from a wrecker.

Then again a bit of chrome paint would do the trick although how it would go in the heat is another thing. Spray paints in the can generally peel off then again you could enquire at your local crash repairer and see whether they can spray them for you.

vxexec350

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Thunder/VX Exec LS1/VN Berlina 5.0
I think he means the colour codel dials like the VX SSs use. If so Emtech Automotive have them.

http://www.emtechautomotive.com.au/
Pete

2000VT

thanks for the link pete i found what i was looking for its just called an interior kit it comes in wood grain or carbon look i will get on to them on price thanks again