Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] Dash, Heater/Electronic Climate Control Bulbs for Holden VT-VX/WH-WK (VY/WL?)

BlackoutSteve

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH Caprice LS1
ITEM: Dash, Heater/Climate Control Bulbs for Holden VT-VX/WH-WK (VY/WL?)

CONDITION: Brand New

PRICE: $35 buys 6 which includes postage

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: Via post only -no pick ups thanks.

PAYMENT OPTIONS: PayPal to blackoutsteve at optusnet dot com dot au. or Direct Deposit -please PM for details.

CONTACT DETAILS: same as PayPal email, or PM, or sms to 0412-Three84-Doubletwo4

The ECC (Electronic Climate Control) in my WH Statesman (VT) uses illumination bulbs part number GMH 92140515, 92140514 & 92142572.
Apparently, these are the same bulbs for the dash and regular heater controls of these years also.
If you call Holden and ask for the bulb part number (and it's price) for your Holden, and it's one for the three numbers listed above, then we're talking about the same bulb.

The ECC/heater units uses 6 bulbs and they are ~$14 each at Holden.
Replacing those 6 will set you back around $84 !!!
..and in case you're wondering, Narva (or anyone else locally for that matter) do not have an equivelant, so forget Narva part # 47734.. It's different.

Anyway, through several international enquiries, I have found the replacement bulbs for a fraction of the price and bought extras.
The GMH ones are on the right with the black base.

(Remove and the green "condoms" from the two bulbs that illuminate the LCD. Refit them to the new bulbs, as these are not included. :)

qog1.jpg

9pc5.jpg

Karen Rowe

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore Berlina
Hi BlackoutSteve,
Do you still have these bulbs available?
We'd like them for our 1999 VT Berlina please.
Thanks,
Karen

joeallen

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 WH Statesman
I would like 2 green bulbs. I found that when I tried to remove the green condom, it split in 2. The heat they endure from the globes after a few years deteriorate the condom. Do you have any still with the green condom?