Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

dash Speedo Clusters

Majestic1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Commodore
Hi there i have a vz executive Cluster can i change the speedo to the level1 sport and is there anything involved thanks heres a pic
s-l640.jpg

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
All that needs to be done is to have it reflashed to match your car.
V8 into V6 etc is fine.

You can put a level 2,3, or 4 (stato) into an exec PROVIDED you have it refreshed to match the Exec features like No. Airbags, Km's, VIN etc.

Envyous Customs provide this service. One or two others around the country also do it.

Last edited:

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
I think grey plugs in the back of cluster is VY
Blue plugs is VZ

Majestic1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Commodore
Thanks guys i knew about the black plug and blue one do i have to get it programed if say the level 1 is the same as the executive Cluster ie both v6 and both level 1s? shouldnt it just be plug and play as executive and the sport have same airbag amount same engine and so on?

Brettly-2008

Reaction score
Members Ride
SS Commodore - Ford Territory ... both camps
Thanks guys i knew about the black plug and blue one do i have to get it programed if say the level 1 is the same as the executive Cluster ie both v6 and both level 1s? shouldnt it just be plug and play as executive and the sport have same airbag amount same engine and so on?

Jump on the Envyous Customs FB page and shoot them a message, they're really helpful with all this stuff and will steer you in the right direction.

Majestic1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Commodore
Thanks guys i emailed envyous Customs he told me its a just plug and play with that one cheers for the help