Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

dash

hinterland

commyvt
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Members Ride
vt sed turbo
custom dash project

Attachments

• int1.JPG
    int1.JPG
    88.7 KB · Views: 1,213
Last edited:

VT-565

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT
For real Wayne, thats off the hook! although, i must ask the question, with so much screen space there, could you organize some sort of real time gauge program to be displayed on the screens? saves you putting actual gauges in there....awesome stuff though, keep it happening!
cheers
Nick

VN_Luke

ƃuoɹʍ ʇsnɾ sı sıɥʇ
Reaction score
Members Ride
Get in the ute
:O

Too cluttered for my liking, but each to their own - I imagine you would spend alot of time playing gadgets in the car, whilst not moving, though?

I agree with EcotecManiac....
assuming you weren't doing accounting on that big screen whilst you're driving.... why not use it to display information/gagues/custom skinnable dash!?
you could also use it for live tuning and stuff like that!

have a series of buttons up the top or something to change screens (from live dashboard/tuning/pc/tv/headunit, etc)
or display a few things in once?

when you think about it, you could ahve your headunit, dvd/tv player, GPS, dash, telephone + all kinds of gague/sensor information display in the one screen...

failing that, get a widescreen LCD or two to replace the dashboard in front of you :) have a search for the 'HIGHIQ' celica - fancy dash setup there.

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
Repost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D.

hinterland

commyvt
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Members Ride
vt sed turbo
dave.b said:
looks like your taking a trip to mars
why mars ive been told its not a good place to visit

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
How big of an aerial do u have for your cb?

VZCalZone

now choppin the VZ
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz calais, vx2 exec
you do know that if your car came with an airbag, by law you are required to keep it. Mate it's a defect.

hinterland

commyvt
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Members Ride
vt sed turbo
vx2chopper said:
you do know that if your car came with an airbag, by law you are required to keep it. Mate it's a defect.
what would you say if i said yes i no.perhaps ill put the air bag in the sun visor so its legal again because there aint nothing written anywhere to where its to be.

VZCalZone

now choppin the VZ
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz calais, vx2 exec
not really sure if your trying to be a smart arse but I would say if your car steering wheel originally had an airbag you are required by law to keep it
Better? Hey I could be wrong, if anyone wants to correct me then go ahead. I'm only commenting on what I saw. It seems you already knew, (I figured you would, no idiot could assemble your car), so case dismissed.