Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Dashlights????

cdawg

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Spac Supercharged L67
hey guys just wondering, in my VT commodore, apart of my dash (temp control/fanspeed) doesnt not light up!!! i think i could have blown a fuse or bulb for those set of lights... since i have only purchased this vehicle and new to holden, just wondering where the fuse box would be for them???

cheers thanks

Attachments

• ws1_holden_vt-vx_replacement_dash_carbon.jpg
    ws1_holden_vt-vx_replacement_dash_carbon.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 2,416
Last edited:

ssute57l

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII SS UTE
What model do you have???
Does the dash cluster(speedo, temp gauge work)
If the parkers are working on the front and back of the car, you could have a faulty dimmer controller, if it is just the fanspeed/temp control only it could just be a globe.
give us a hint in future of type of car or just update your settings to have your ride there.
If it is the fuse on the later models you pull cover below the steering wheel down if VN-VS there are 3 screw type things that the ign key will fit in to open.

cdawg

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Spac Supercharged L67
my car is the VT model. everything else works fine. its just the three knobs in the centre of the dash (fan speed/temp/air flow direction) that is not working...

bump

Reaction score
Members Ride
falcon
there are 7 bulbs behind that panel so the chances of them all blowing is rear
does any of it light up
a prob with the globes are very sensitive and can blow going over bumps or even after a radio installed
it could also be the small plug in the back not conected if the car has been pulled apart b4
to pull it out you need to strip lots bits out to get it it
once dash suround is off 4 screws hold in the panel

Last edited: