Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Davey's MY09 VE SSV

DAZ60L

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
Thanks Daz. :thumbsup:

Yours is very nice too man. Sometimes I wish I went for the silver. Much easier to keep looking clean...

i learnt the hard way....i had a the maroon coloured vt Clubbie.....beautiful when i washed it but even if it dewed up overnight car looked filthy....then i bought a VX senator the champagne/silver colour and loved it got a week out of a car wash.....i do think black looks the best with nice shiney bits but would be a bitch to keep clean

davey g-force

I'm a sceptic...
Reaction score
Members Ride
02 RX7 S8 Spirit R 13B TT & 2013 Audi A3 1.8T DSG7
i learnt the hard way....i had a the maroon coloured vt Clubbie.....beautiful when i washed it but even if it dewed up overnight car looked filthy....then i bought a VX senator the champagne/silver colour and loved it got a week out of a car wash.....i do think black looks the best with nice shiney bits but would be a bitch to keep clean

Funny - I went the other way.

My previous car was silver. I used to look at dark coloured cars and long for the beautiful deep shine and reflections you which you can only get from black or darker colours.
Now I've got my black car (which I must say is gorgoeusly shiny when its clean), I want silver back! ...I spose the grass is always greener on the other side. :yeah:

VZMAX

I THE GREAT
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz svz
Very Nice car mate...love the black color and the rims...don't mind the bowtie either...really nice ride mate good luck with it...:thumbsup:

davey g-force

I'm a sceptic...
Reaction score
Members Ride
02 RX7 S8 Spirit R 13B TT & 2013 Audi A3 1.8T DSG7
Very Nice car mate...love the black color and the rims...don't mind the bowtie either...really nice ride mate good luck with it...:thumbsup:

Thanks mate for your comments. :thumbsup:

Caity05

Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SV6
Davey, I know exactly what you mean about the black being hard to keep clean - I've had my SV6 for 3 days, washed it yesterday & it's already dirty! Not only that, the skies are looking like they're about to pour with rain for the first time in months ... bloody typical!

DAZ60L

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
Funny - I went the other way.

My previous car was silver. I used to look at dark coloured cars and long for the beautiful deep shine and reflections you which you can only get from black or darker colours.
Now I've got my black car (which I must say is gorgoeusly shiny when its clean), I want silver back! ...I spose the grass is always greener on the other side. :yeah:

lol...you cant win....as my wife would say (men never satisfied)......:bang: