Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Dceivdu's new 5 litre!

DCEIVDU

Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 VN SSV Enhanced 5.0, 1999 VT S Pac ll 3.8
+1 for no boot spoiler with that body kit it looks sick mate

thanks man, im soo happy that I have finally got my dream chariot. As most people on here know, I've done it tough over the years, had some terrible cars, terrible luck and been given a stolen car before. Now I have two cars I've always wanted, a v8 and a twin turbo.

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
thanks man, im soo happy that I have finally got my dream chariot. As most people on here know, I've done it tough over the years, had some terrible cars, terrible luck and been given a stolen car before. Now I have two cars I've always wanted, a v8 and a twin turbo.

You've struck gold man and suffice to say a lot of the 'done it tough' I've seen was self inflicted. Don't fluff this up, or next time I visit my folks in Radelaide:

Last edited by a moderator:

corhijasna

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ss commodore / WM Caprice V
good score man,i think the scoops a copy of the vn grp a,not 100% sure on that though,as someone else said check your fuel hoses etc,there would be some seepage somewhere

someguy360

Reaction score
Members Ride
Various
Looks great man, should bring it by kmart one night.

DCEIVDU

Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 VN SSV Enhanced 5.0, 1999 VT S Pac ll 3.8
Yeah the trans was on its way out and then it finally let go yesterday. I got a mechanic who can put a new one in but I need to find a replacement trans.