Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Deano's HSV ClubsportR8 VXII

coldasice

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 5.7 A4
Black HSV...sexy.

Well done on the purchase :)

EXCESSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
thanks all.

got my custom plates yesterday. black with white writing slimline with "IJUSGOT1"
will try and take some photos of the car on the weekend but the v8s are on and mate bought a new jetski so he want me to run it in for him coz i ran my new one in a couple of months back so no gaurentees :yeah:

i also decided last night to put in Philips Bluevision globes all round because used them on my VT and they are awesome.
i know the battery area is a bit of a pain coz the battery needs to be moved across a bit but new hurdle on the hsv....the factory CAI....:bang:

it has a small bolted down lid that is put there so you can take it off and change lights...hardly fit hand in there but you could replace park and driving lights but there is no way you can get to high beam....even with a girls hands :whistling

so i basically had to take of the whole airbox..top and bottom and the intake pipe (more like piece of plastic) as well as loosening coolant bottle just to change a light.....45min later and light bulbs changed :ranting:

but worth it. looks sweet now and really lights up the road :thumbsup:

EXCESSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
went a bit crazy with my digital camera today so here are some pics of the car and the new custom plates are on too.

Last edited:

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
Looking very good mate. love the plates, and those seats look very comfy.

EXCESSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
well on monday i paid for some two piece unpainted engine covers and am waiting on delivery so that I can get them custom painted.

they are the common two piece with the LS1 and stripes on them.
I was thinking to do them the colour of my mag/mouth of the front spoiler. the champagne gold type colour and having the LS1 writing and strips a gloss black.

i want to do something different appart from all gloss black or red but keep with the colour scheme of the car.

what do you guys think?

VTSSDUDE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS 5.7L Commodore.
Yep, I agree that's a sweet looking car.

EXCESSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
thanks everyone....

will be doing the whole stereo system in 2 weeks time so finally get to listen to decent music again.....the stacker doesnt play CDRs so cant wait for the pioneer double din mp3/dvd touch screen deck with all my subs, amps and new speakers

i willpost pics up after i get it done