Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Deano's HSV ClubsportR8 VXII

VX_CLUBBY

MR-57-LT
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Clubsport R8 M6
yeah it will look neat.
getting professionally fitted... :thumbsup:

now have a new issue to worry about with a oil leak which turns out to be a crack at the top corner of the sump which is at the fault of the holden dealer i bought the car off when they took the timing cover off and they tried to cover up the crack with some epoxy...well now the expoxy is coming off.....so now the war against the dealer has begun again :bang: :cry:

in theory this should all be covered as neglegant workmanship and they should put a new sump cover on as part of it but holden dealers are a pain in the ass to deal with so anything can happen....:ranting:

oh dude that sucks i hope they fix it for you they should if its their fault hows it going anyway? my new plates came today theres pics in my thread in my ride if you want to see

EXCESSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
well saw the local holden i bought the car about the problem and although i have told them what is the problem and what needs to be repaired, they still booked it in on the 4th of january to look at it....lets hope they dont stuff me around and fix it for free as they broke it....

well anyway on good note i got the engine covers back from painting.
they turned out great and exactly the colour of the mouth of the front spoiler and the insert on the rear bumper...wont put them on the car until after holden look at it in january just in case they scratch or damage them...
here is a pic of them

jswan

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Executive 89'
i see in your signature "vx clubsport - write off". are you serious, please tell and show pics. were you at fault?

jswan

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Executive 89'
gee that aint good, how much did you pay for the vx clubby?

EXCESSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
well now that the insurance had paid out it is going to be auctioned off on wednesday 14th Feb...
and the guy said they should get at least 10K for it.....although on the ad it says odomoter not visible....it just wont go into accessory mode coz we pulled the fuse out to turn the damn horn off which activated after emergency mode kicked when hitting the tree
someone will pick up a bargain...$10K...engine less than 50,000km...$6K stereo system alone..let alone 5 genuine mags all but one in perfect condition, premium HSV crossdrilled brakes, sunroof not broken, interior mint, etc....parts heaven....

i will probably go to the auction and see what it goes for...say goodbye for the last time
might see who buys it and see if i can buy the stereo system back off them...will be able to use some of the stuff for the VE SSV

oh well....thats the past now...onto the future forward.