Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Deano's HSV ClubsportR8 VXII

EXCESSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
Well i finally found an absolute gem of a car and although not looking to buy i had to snap this baby up. i am yet to pick it up (take delivery on it this saturday).

Details are:
Name: Dean
Model: 2001 HSV ClubsportR8 VXII
Colour: Black
Bodykit: HSV R8
Engine: GenIII V8
Power: 255KW standard....for now
Exhaust: Standard
Gearbox: 6 speed manual
Diff: 3.73:1 LSD HSV standard
Brakes: 330x32mm front & 315x18mm rear cross drilled
Suspension: HSV Standard
Wheels/Tyres: R8 18"x8" gold finish
Interior: Standard HSV R8 with sunroof
Stereo: HSV standard with 10CD stacker in boot
ONLY 40,600kms, FSH

Future Mods: Stereo system, upgrade alarm to better one, Lower it a bit more, performance exhaust & extractors, OTRCAI, PCM tune, heavy duty clutch, black engine covers(LS1 or similar)

Aiming for 400hp(300KW) at the wheels unopened...one day

Getting the Crystal Elements Superior Vehicle protection with lifetime warranty for the Paint and interior to keep it shiny and clean :D

some pics below of it...pics taken by dealer for there website for the ad when selling it....
will get some different shots of it once i get my little hands on it :dance: :w00t: :thumbsup:
Had to change my name from DeanoVT to DeanoVX to DeanoHSV to suit :yeah:

Last edited:

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing :'(
Woahhh, always loved the VX Clubby R8, and its black as well... sweeeet, great ride! love it!

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
looks great in black. dump it on its arse and get a nice set of shadow chrome 20s for it and you will be set :thumbsup:

and possibly the euro lights at the front.. if you want ill find some pics of a black VX clubby with them in, it looks great

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
love the clubby mate. it needs bigger rims though. some 19's or 20's would look good.

EXCESSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
thanks for all the comments guys.
mods will have to wait abit coz due to small prang with other car a couple of months back the insurance is not too great on this car and being under 25 doesnt help either....but they will come....just need to speak to them first after a few months and see if it effects my policy or I go with JustCar insurance and go like crazy.

Troy711:
i have them on my VT and as much as they look good the light they emit is not that great..they have this sort of narrow beam that is quite annoying and the fact that it used 2 H1 globes instead of 1 H4 and 1 H1 as standard it struggles to produce the same amount of light.

the look of shadow chrome 20s or the rim style with black backing and just the spokes silver sounds really good and minimum of 30mm lower front and back than now...hmmmmmm :cool:

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
damn thats sexy!!
If only i could afford insurance and fuel for a nice V8...
Really nice ride......envy u mate!

EXCESSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
thanks jesterarts.
yeah feul and insurance arent exaclty cheap...especially coz under 25...but hey i just had to have one....