Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Deano's new Poison Ivy SS-V Sedan

deanobhoy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-V Sedan
Loving the photoshoot Deano, looks great mate
Eye candy is pretty tops too :) lol
Must admit I am in love with the Camaro... Pity they cost soo much to bring over and convert to RHD :(

Thanks Mate,

My mate has only had that one 2 weeks, cammed and supercharged with 632RWHP, he handed me the keys last week and it's the most fearsome thing i've ever driven :D

RedhotThunder

Reaction score
Members Ride
Series 2 VE Thunder Sv6
That Camaro is farking MINT. Curious as to what it cost him to get it sorted if you don't mind me asking, assuming you know that is. If not its cool. Car is sick btw. I'd defs drops the spoiler for a senator style boot lip/wing, they really set those sedans off. Check out what CH3F has done with his to get an idea. Be a good car to relate to.

Keep it coming, good to see someone that tries to make the car their own and unique, really makes the relevant car so much better than the general jo blo with a holden.

deanobhoy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-V Sedan
That Camaro is farking MINT. Curious as to what it cost him to get it sorted if you don't mind me asking, assuming you know that is. If not its cool. Car is sick btw. I'd defs drops the spoiler for a senator style boot lip/wing, they really set those sedans off. Check out what CH3F has done with his to get an idea. Be a good car to relate to.

Keep it coming, good to see someone that tries to make the car their own and unique, really makes the relevant car so much better than the general jo blo with a holden.

He bought the car as is mate it was their development car, not for me to say what he paid for it but if you were to buy one and get it converted to RHD, cam, blower, coilovers and exhaust you'd be looking around $150k.

I think prices will come down soon, RHD model is about to be released so that will chop $30,000 off current prices as that's how much the conversion.

Rumour has it the RHD model will be priced around the same as a GTS, the car is mint and i want one but it's only downfall is it's the most blind car i've ever driven, blind spots everywhere! You can and this isn't a exaggeration, lose a Prado down your passenger side and not see it until you're 50mtrs past it, you'd need your wits about you at all times.

vicarious

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 SV6 SPORTWAGON
got any pics of the headlights:whistling

RedhotThunder

Reaction score
Members Ride
Series 2 VE Thunder Sv6
hahahaha! Classic.

Yeah its ridiculous how cheap the Camaro is in the US and how the price climbs tenfold to get it imported. Regardless of blind spots, nothing would snap necks quite like it :p