Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Deano's VY SS Twin Turbo Ute

deano bup

TWIN TURBO
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss ute twin turbo
hi mate was wandering if you could tell me a bit more about your rear springs???i have the lowest pedders now,are yours lower then them???

hey mate, i got pedders bmw springs in mine, i think they are lower then the commodore pedders. it will make it sit on the bump stops:D

deano bup

TWIN TURBO
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss ute twin turbo
hey mate, freakn awesome ride!
how much did the tt setup cost(on the road) if u dnt mind me askin mate?
bet its great fun2drive

hey mate, it has cost me a fair bit, i bought the kit then bought bigger turbos for it and stuff, i did all the work myself so i didnt have to pay for labour or anything.
ya have to buy extra stuff on top of the kit like fuel system and injectors and all that kinda stuff, i also put in big cam and double valve springs, higher flowing oil pump and double row timing chain.

deano bup

TWIN TURBO
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss ute twin turbo
u should leave the front bar off, looks better. hehe nice ride

haha yeh looks better aye, had the bumper off on my old ss when it was turbo (front bar was gettin painted) and the cops seen it and pulled me over and went over the whole ute haha, only got warnin for havin no number plate on the front :thumbsup:

deano bup

TWIN TURBO
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss ute twin turbo
hey mate what model bmw did your rear springs suit...im trying to get a hold of some myself ^_^

hey mate just go to pedders and say ya want the bmw springs for commodore,
i just went in there and said give me the lowest ya got and thats wat they gave me.

deano bup

TWIN TURBO
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss ute twin turbo
Very impressive ute mate, how much that turbo set up cost you fitted? If you don’t mind me asking

thanks mate, i just bought the kit and fitted it all myself so there was no payin for labour.
i did everything myself except for the tuning.
the prices vary mate depends wat ya want, i bought the kit then bought bigger turbos and bought fuel system and stuff aswell. just depends if ya buy the dearer stuff, cheaper stuff or try find 2nd hand.