Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Death of my VS (Picture Heavy)

Farlig

Reaction score
Members Ride
Y-Series Clubsport
its against the law to swerve for animals. far to dangerous, could have taken out another car with kids in it, who knows. i see loads of flat cats and possums in my area :) trucks love them! hehe

holdenvz

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz executive
wow thats very bad u better not do it again

jules

we like the bun
Reaction score
Members Ride
pimpin
people might disagree with me for saying it but i agree with the negligent driving ticket - if that's the result of a cat wandering in front of you then you need to sharpen up your driving skills. i've had cats walk out in front of me and i just go right over them, i'm not running off the road and into god-knows-what for a cat.

Stupa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU Storm
People are animals too

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
people might disagree with me for saying it but i agree with the negligent driving ticket - if that's the result of a cat wandering in front of you then you need to sharpen up your driving skills. i've had cats walk out in front of me and i just go right over them, i'm not running off the road and into god-knows-what for a cat.

People can be very attached to a cat, I'd ve happy to risk bending my car to avoid causing someone that stress to someone anytime, it's only a bit of metal. Big difference to anything that's alive. If there really is a law against swerving for animals then Australia is more screwed over than I could have possibly imagined. I've been maximum sideways dodgy animals before and will contonue to do so :). My wife does get a little upset when frogs cause me to run a slalom course but whatever she didn't have to get in the car :)

BOY1236

Crazy dude in a V8
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS (4-speed auto)
just sorry for your lose mate

now get a ve :)

Jimmy2228

Jimmy
Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII Ute 5spd
How can i tell if if my gearbox is screwed??
Like it engages all the gears and what not, and how much effort is it to take out my manual gearbox and put it into an auto VS?? Or is it just not worth it??