Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

death threats

Status
Not open for further replies.

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
hey interesting question. say if i get death threats from a JC member on msn, what can i do about this?
im thinking i should print out the chat and take it to the cops, but yeah dunno what else?

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
personally i would have contacted a moderator via pm about it, but im guessing this threat would have nothing to do with jc so jc wont take a part in the situation, the decision is entirely up to you, but you have now advertised your predicament in public for the member in question to see

redcv6

supercharged intercooled
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss ute, diesel landcruiser 100s, hq panel van
show up to his house with a shot gun, see how tough he is then, watch him run away like the little bitch he is. threats are for pussy's, it is when somone actually acts when you should be worried.

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
lol he was saying hes gonna rock up at my house. dunno if i should start sharpening my swords or not :p

Joe Peeps

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim
If it really bothers you, then feel free to take them to the authorities - although i personally wouldnt bother. i doubt they would do anything probably. Internet threats tend to be all talk man, i wouldnt stress unless this guy knows where you live or something, im assuming you actually know this guy in the real world?

Last edited:

PaRaDoX

Because Racecouch...
Reaction score
Members Ride
none
i once got death threads from my (at the time) girlfriends ex boyfriend, as it turns he was a top bloke, just a little drunk and angry as she kinda left him for me.. i later became friends with him...

after all were not in the USA and you cant go to the corner store and buy a 6 pack of firearms with your smokes :p %99 of death threats are empty

soooo id just ignore it, imo

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
i once got death threads from my (at the time) girlfriends ex boyfriend, as it turns he was a top bloke, just a little drunk and angry as she kinda left him for me.. i later became friends with him...

after all were not in the USA and you cant go to the corner store and buy a 6 pack of firearms with your smokes :p %99 of death threats are empty

soooo id just ignore it, imo

yeah probably should ignore it. im still gonna watch this video on building a tazer though:whistling

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
hey interesting question. say if i get death threats from a JC member on msn, what can i do about this?
im thinking i should print out the chat and take it to the cops, but yeah dunno what else?

I know you will find this as a surprise that I have had a few over the years. Nearly always it's just somebody blowing off steam and I just ignore them. I have had a few threats to try to bully me into agreeing to something and thos e I take a little more seriously. I've never gone to the police or anything, just tried to avoid going anywhere that I was likely to run into that person (with not many people around). Obliviously I am careful that my comments and body language show that I am not afraid but also not aggressive (try not to make matters worse).

Does this person know where you live?

Reaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.