Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

death threats

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
I had to hide in fear for my life for 3 months in Mexico because my wifes ex boyfriend was hunting for me the whole time with a handgun. Unfun and very stressing, I ended up spending almost the whole time I was in her hometown either inside or looking over my shoulder for his Chevy truck. Death threats are not fun and no good for the soul. If you know who it is get him/her banned and then get the feds on him :). Because like I said it's not nice

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
lets just say this guy drives a vn bt1 :whistling
dont really need to worry about running into him, hes a fair distance away. still, after reading greenfoams post, think i might go to cop shop tomorrow, so if anything happens, they know where to look

pandaman

Aussie Muscle Fan
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina 5.0 A4
Question I'd be asking is why they're so ****ed at you? Only time I've ever copped anything like that is when some bloke thought I was making eyes at his missus. Oh and I was insulting his religion, oh and I may have also called him fat. Anyway, point is I did several somethings to really annoy that person. This sorta **** rarely comes lightly. Maybe find out what the problem is and try to rectify it before going all gung ho?

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
i know what the problem is. it involved his, at the time ex-missus. i think theyre back together now or something, i dunno. he started demanding i tell him what went on, i hate when people demand **** from me, so i told him to **** off and ask her. he started going off, etc etc

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
I had to hide in fear for my life for 3 months in Mexico because my wifes ex boyfriend was hunting for me the whole time with a handgun. Unfun and very stressing, I ended up spending almost the whole time I was in her hometown either inside or looking over my shoulder for his Chevy truck. Death threats are not fun and no good for the soul. If you know who it is get him/her banned and then get the feds on him :). Because like I said it's not nice

I don't blame you - very unfun. Fortunately Australia is not Mexico and getting a hand gun is much more difficult than a trip to K-Mart.

Reaper

Ps. I don't think naming the member will help the situation.

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
Mate dont stress about it probly just some wanker with to much free time, but if he does know where u live andu think he will act then do something about it. I had huge problems with a guy and his mates which started on msn (well it started in real life but he didnt have his mates then so he didnt do anything) anyways when it went to court i put the rtf files on cd and they came up in court and i won the case and now have a restraining order against him and his mates, but i had print outs of the conversations and they were not interested as anyway can make them up, also wat helped me out was the kid also had printouts of the conversation but deleted wat he said and left his name and insome spots changed half of wat he said but accidently left half of another sentence lol.
Cheers Tom

pandaman

Aussie Muscle Fan
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina 5.0 A4
i know what the problem is. it involved his, at the time ex-missus. i think theyre back together now or something, i dunno. he started demanding i tell him what went on, i hate when people demand **** from me, so i told him to **** off and ask her. he started going off, etc etc

So you got into an argument with some bloke over a woman, it got a bit heated and you're chucking it on the internet and talking about going to the cops? Sounds like a waste of time for all involved.

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
i suggest you contact admin on this one.

normally i would close this, but it could make for interesting discussion about other peoples experiences.. provided no names are mentioned, especially if it is someone from JC

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
PM admin before you do anything unless it is a trip to the police. Either way let Darren know what you are doing in case he needs to chase anything up.

I'd wonder why you would enter into conversation on msn with a tool like that? Block....

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
I'd wonder why you would enter into conversation on msn with a tool like that? Block....

at the time it was a bit of a laugh. i was just curious on other peoples opinions and experiences, since i havent dealt with something like this before, and some of what has been said was helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.