Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Decent ZB review

wetwork65

A wet business
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Wagon & VF SV6 Wagon
Geez, at the risk of upsetting somebody/anybody …… I was a member of the Ford Forums (because I have a Territory), but gave it away because of this sort of stuff. (if you don't have a Mustang or FPV, you are a Neville Nobody, and therefore know SFA.)
Who cares what a member drives, if he/she has the knowledge, so be it. Some cars suit people's requirements. I'm a greedy bustard, I have one for whatever I want to do on the day.
Seems I have caused offense by deducing (possibly incorrectly) that Calaber is not currently driving a Commodore. However, I am happy to say that he is still an expert on Commodores.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
Seems I have caused offense by deducing (possibly incorrectly) that Calaber is not currently driving a Commodore. However, I am happy to say that he is still an expert on Commodores.
I wasn't offended, your comment was a bit ambiguous. Expert on Commodores? No, definitely not but I've had a love affair with "proper" Holdens since the late 60's. And my current ride isn't worth bragging about, it's a four cylinder Captiva, but at least the Holden badges on it are the real deal.