Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Decent ZB review

hazid

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Ute
VG was used previously. If you knew anything about Commodores, you would have known that. Another armchair expert.

Not sure how you managed to glean "Armchair expert" from a frivolous joke. I guess the pussy reference was lost on you?

/ Not an expert. Never claimed or pretended to be. The total of my Holden experience involves being car sick in the back of a petrol-leaking Kingswood and driving a Ute.

Side note: That VG is a beaut!

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
New members have a habit of making ill-founded or ill-informed statements. As you did. Not to worry, there will always be some know-all (eg me) to let you know.

Last edited:

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
mmm VG Commodore? My recollection is VB, VC, VH, VK, VL, VN, VP, VR, VS, VT, VY, VZ, VE, VF - no VG unless you think Valiant VG around 1970 1971.
Well, there you go. Another bloke who didn't know the ute version of the VN was the VG. You also left out VU.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
wrong  post.jpg

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
I just want to clarify one thing about my comments on this thread.
I don't want to be seen as a know-all or smartarse because I commented on a couple of bloopers but there are a lot of people on this forum who are very knowledgeable about Commodores.
If you make a statement about something, be sure of your facts before you hit "post reply" because if you're wrong, somebody will soon let you know. I know because it's happened to me. Lesson learned.

wetwork65

A wet business
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Wagon & VF SV6 Wagon
I just want to clarify one thing about my comments on this thread.
I don't want to be seen as a know-all or smartarse because I commented on a couple of bloopers but there are a lot of people on this forum who are very knowledgeable about Commodores.
If you make a statement about something, be sure of your facts before you hit "post reply" because if you're wrong, somebody will soon let you know. I know because it's happened to me. Lesson learned.
The ride in your signature says it all really.

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
Geez, at the risk of upsetting somebody/anybody …… I was a member of the Ford Forums (because I have a Territory), but gave it away because of this sort of stuff. (if you don't have a Mustang or FPV, you are a Neville Nobody, and therefore know SFA.)
Who cares what a member drives, if he/she has the knowledge, so be it. Some cars suit people's requirements. I'm a greedy bustard, I have one for whatever I want to do on the day.