Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Decicrates VS L67 T56 'S' Pack

Liberator

Reaction score
Members Ride
billy cart
Loving the build mate really nice figures coming from it keep up the updates

Kiddo

You're serious bro?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Colt
Passing a 180sx.....win...

Decicrate

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS L67
Well the results for the Hardtuned track day have been released. I knew I was up near the pointy end of the field, but I did not expect a third place!!!!!! Got to be happy with that !!!!!!!!!!

Hardtuned said:
A big congratulations to our three best times of the day!

1st #63 Troy Moffit in his EVO6 RS 1.014
2nd #52 Charlie Hadfield in his MX5 1.017
3rd #91 Barry Hayes in his VS Commodore 1.03

Also in the Silvia Cup, congratulations to Jarred Foley and Fletcher Ballantyne who got an equal 1.04 !

All in all some amazing times, considering a V8 Superschool Car on Full Slicks, driven by one of the resident instructors can only squeeze out a 1 minute flat!

for more info please look at the PDF!
Attached FilesView attachment TRACK DAY.pdf

Decicrate

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS L67
Almost got the front left off the ground!!!
norwell.jpg

attachment.php

The1

A Memcal a Day Keeps..
Reaction score
Website
www.eyeit.org
Members Ride
VS V6 Berlina Auto
great thread and car, BIG soft spot for VS's, nice build, are you happy with the power or thinking of going more with stroker or something? What readings do you get upto on the 3bar atm?

Decicrate

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS L67
I am never happy with the power out put, I always want MORE!!!!!!!
I am working on a new manifold and cooler system this year, hopefully I will have the funds to get it done and then I will look at a MP2300 supercharger for it. Currently on a cold day at the track I will see a little over 16psi at the manifold.
To be honest, I am not a huge fan of the strokers, I would rather use the money it costs for a strokers on other bits.
Going to be looking at a fair bit more suspension development this year, which will hopefully yield me better track times. Just need to have a good year at work to help fund it all!!!!!!

LowVp

VP Enthusiast
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Ute 3.8T T56
how does the t56 and 3.45 combo go? i just picked up a t56 converion for my Turbo vp v6 and thinking of going straight to 3.9's rather then the 3.45 that i have that are gathering dust.

frogsta

Perth WA
Reaction score
Members Ride
Focus ST E30
Wow very nice, don't know how I missed this.
Black is beautiful, boot lip is great, altezzas are okay, better than the chrome ones and go decent with the panther mica.

Decicrate

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS L67
how does the t56 and 3.45 combo go? i just picked up a t56 converion for my Turbo vp v6 and thinking of going straight to 3.9's rather then the 3.45 that i have that are gathering dust.

For me the 3.45 work very well for what I do with the car. If I was looking at doing drags I would have stayed with the 3.9 ratio.
Which T56 have you got as there are quite a few, and some have different gear ratios?