Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Delcowizzid'a vn gts-t

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
Delcowizzid's projects thread

the new rides nearly on the street so i thought it was time for a thread of its own and some pics.

VN GTS
v6 ss pretty much,V8 brakes, fe2 suspension well most of it someones fitted lovells in the rear have fe2 to go back in thanks to adrew426 :D ,red and grey checkered seats, full electrics,5 spoke ROH gts mags when i get round to swapping my good tyres of the old wheels onto it,bodykit minus spoiler someone took it off im on the hunt for one found one for 50 bucks,dont yet know if it has the optional LSD clutch is too dead to find out.will soon be all legal to drive few things to fix has a vn v6 rotor on the passenger front wheel and the pad overhangs by 10mm LOL.exhaust leak and a leaking strut and shes all legal.
as soon as its on the road the engine and auto from the wagon and the turbo get dropped in and ill go get a cert
SUNP0022.jpg

SUNP0021.jpg

SUNP0020.jpg

SUNP0019.jpg

SUNP0018.jpg

SUNP0024.jpg

SUNP0023.jpg

Last edited:

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
interior shots not actually my car was to lazy to take pics of it yesterday but identical
104559474_full.jpg

104559477_full.jpg

DSC00099.jpg

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
The VIN really have a "G" as the spec code (normally K,L,X as you would know)

And the serial number is one of those funny T100000 numbers. Nice :)

Rusty

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt with VU/VZ bits
Nice car mate!

Whats the info on this car. Is it limited edition like the HSV? How many produced etc? Or is it a kiwi version or something?

Apologies for the stupid questions. I have never really heard much about a VN GTS

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
1500 made 500 sent to newzealand rest to other foreign countries.blue and white only.mostly manual but some came optioned as auto.not an HSV just a holden commodore.its not that special but special enough that i wont be cutting it up or swapping bodykits any time soon :D for some reason i dont even want to bolt the turbo gear in but its inevitable :D

ill have to go look for a build sheet for 88greenvn so he can go have a heart murmor or stroke LOL

Rusty

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt with VU/VZ bits
Very very nice! Cheers for the info!

So by the sounds of it, us in Australia missed out completely? Definately special enough to steer clear with the angle grinder! haha

Be interesting to see how many out of the 500 sent to NZ are still in NZ and still on the road. One would have to expect very few left!

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
1500 made 500 sent to newzealand rest to other foreign countries.blue and white only.mostly manual but some came optioned as auto.not an HSV just a holden commodore.its not that special but special enough that i wont be cutting it up or swapping bodykits any time soon :D for some reason i dont even want to bolt the turbo gear in but its inevitable :D

ill have to go look for a build sheet for 88greenvn so he can go have a heart murmor or stroke LOL

Sad but true - I have recorded thousands of VIN's over the years and this will be the second VIN like it. (a T1 series of serial numbers.) These were probably export car serial numbers.

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
i can get another vin probably i know someone else with one

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
anyone in nz got a front brake disc needs to be vn v8 or vp v6/8