Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Delcowizzid'a vn gts-t

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
same as these but blue they are VN GTS wheels made by ROH wheels
vnrimgts001.jpg

Red Ranger

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vn commodore executive
Mate that is one sexy car, dont let her go any time soom ;D could be worth a few bucks one day

Project_HR

Budget Buster
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL V6 Turbo'd Sedan, Turbo'd V6 Altered
Very very nice! Cheers for the info!

So by the sounds of it, us in Australia missed out completely? Definately special enough to steer clear with the angle grinder! haha

Be interesting to see how many out of the 500 sent to NZ are still in NZ and still on the road. One would have to expect very few left!

I can vouch for killing one off, bought it for $600 a cpl of years ago, as I wanted a manual conversion for my Vp, so I wrecked it :oops:

Project_HR

Budget Buster
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL V6 Turbo'd Sedan, Turbo'd V6 Altered
1500 made 500 sent to newzealand rest to other foreign countries.blue and white only.mostly manual but some came optioned as auto.not an HSV just a holden commodore.its not that special but special enough that i wont be cutting it up or swapping bodykits any time soon :D for some reason i dont even want to bolt the turbo gear in but its inevitable :D

ill have to go look for a build sheet for 88greenvn so he can go have a heart murmor or stroke LOL

If the motor has the 8 bolt flywheel, sell it seperately dude, they are impossible to find over here, so suitably pricey too.

chrrr

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Brolina 3.8 Turbo
If the motor has the 8 bolt flywheel, sell it seperately dude, they are impossible to find over here, so suitably pricey too.

The motor isn't his to sell, Me and my brother brought him the car as part payment for doing up our cars, Brother is keeping motor/gbox as a spare for the vb. Motor/box from the mighty wagon is been transplanted into this the moment she has a wof :D

H1GHROLLR

CHEMICALLY SUPERCHARGED
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX CLUBSPORT R8 LS1
hey delco love the gts mate good pick up well done . . . . hey buddy u on msn anymore, i have just started getting in to tuning and could really use someone to talk to . . . . cheers mate

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
yeah i like them might even paint the blue ones white yet

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
just got me a stereo for the beast and some VR heads to port and slap on the turbo engine at some stage cheers andy :D

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
woot another 290mm brake rotor arrived this morning cheers plymouth .slap it on tomorrow and some new pads and weld the exhaust leak and i think shes ready for the recheck woooooot .think i found another issue with the passenger front looks like the smaller disc was on there due to the strut being changed and i think they left it standard vn strut not FE2 and makes the car lean to the drivers side badly havnt confirmed yet ut have to get in there and fix the leaking shock anyway