Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

delcowizzids 91 bitsa wagon

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
well here she is at last the new test vehicle :whistling what a stunna for $615 bucks LOL. she needs some work but its pretty grandpa spec electric windows that all work wish i didnt have them but oh well calais seats one broken mount needs welding it automatically rises to full height when you get out LOL.exhaust is crushed half shut in 2 places looks worse in real life the pic doesnt do the crushed exhaust justice its like 1 inch flat at that point, torque converter slips badly when its locked at 100 will be one of the first things to be fixed.engine is ummmm rough LOL shes not running smooth even in buick terms partly the incorrect tune for the wrong series engine partly lack of servicing and that crushed exhaust and i wouldnt be surprised if its got a bad fuel reg or coolant sensor ecu circuit she smokes a bit from too much fuel wideband and realtime ecu go in in the morning for some diagnostics logs and see where shes at and it will add closed loop which it doesnt have running the nz tune and no O2 sensor.watch this space it will be boosted very soon let the fun begin

Attachments

• DSC00105.jpg
    DSC00105.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 400
  • DSC00104.jpg
    DSC00104.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 347
  • DSC00106.jpg
    DSC00106.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 472
  • DSC00103.jpg
    DSC00103.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 470

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
bah i have a sneaking suspition it wont be in there long when it gets some boost applied need to get it running proper first she pretty quite runner might get an oil pressure guage and check oil pressure might be a goodie if i can get it running smooth

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
bah i have a sneaking suspition it wont be in there long when it gets some boost applied need to get it running proper first she pretty quite runner might get an oil pressure guage and check oil pressure might be a goodie if i can get it running smooth

yeah, how long ya reakon til shes gunna be fed boost? few months or so?

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
hell no well i certianly hope not anyway

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
shorter depends what she needs to be road going so i dont get any tickets first if thats easy done with minimal funds ill be trying for 1 month 2 max but good things do take time

plymouth_hemi_69

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs v6 turbo, vn v8 turbo
hey mate lets get into it then you may as well come live up here for a wile lol you got full acess to my shed and now i got a nice jack for ya to come on up and we will start

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
well its running a little better put in some new plugs supercheap only had bosch so i had to break my own rules of running only ngk but i had no choice but to run them.seems there was 3 different kinds of plugs in it 2 bosch an ngk and 3 other incorrect ngks with washer seats instead of tapers LOL. went to start it no go was like WTF then realised i took the ecu out LOL.went a little better so i swapped in the vr S2 coil pack seemed to idle worse but shes way smoother when cruising but theres plenty of times it hits deadspots in the rpm range. injectors next 3 are clicking hard 3 arnt they have been a suspect all along i reckon they are leaking when its turned off and not flowing to great either ill get a fuel filter i have some VR injectors here out of chrs spare vr manifold ill slap them in tomorrow and see how we go