Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Dem & Wraith's HMAS VX Berliner

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
Yeah motors probably getting a bit tired. Goes through a bit of oil. Joys of 2nd hand cars you just never know how they were treated before you got it. Will probably also go L67 maybe if it goes. Assuming I can be bothered.

wraith

Reaction score
Members Ride
Well it was our 2 year anniversary with this boat. Just recently did the CAS and cam angle sensor. Loads of fun. Motor conversion is still on the cards at some stage but given how cheap LS1's are that's what I will be getting. It's just been too good to us to sell and it really is worth nothing to any one else.

wraith

Reaction score
Members Ride
Well..... thread bump

Nothing of interest has occurred really.

Nearly at 300 000 kms. Thought it was going to be gearbox rebuild time as it was slipping badly. Luckily turned out it was a combination of tired shift solenoid and the trans filter sitting in the bottom of the pan.

Had a coolant leak issue which I thought was going be radiator but turns out it was just old clamps. New hoses and clamps and she's all good again.