Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Dem's Clubby

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
I'd like to know exactly how that cam feel's.

Is it a bit dead before 2k, or does it pull from idle? what does it feel like after 5k aswell?

(I have that cam in my shed ready to install)

I think the cams range was 1500-6000rpm from memory. Has better pull at higher speeds though, comes in very useful on the highway. Personally for your beast I'd go something bigger.

About time I see this! Gosh!
I would kill for your car!
Such a beauty!
Yea, I'll go with inlet manifold gasket dripping oil onto the exhaust.
Mine did that.
Need more pics and a vid of car running!
Leah, You're such a tease!

Edit: You need better wheels!
Something with dish!
Like: Lenso D1R 20x8 5 20x10 NEW Wheels Staggered Suit VE Commodore Full Matt Black | eBay
Im thinking of getting them!

She looks better in pics than in real life lol. Several paint issues that need addressing including a very faded spoiler :/ There is a very very slight amount of coolant from the front of the gasket so yeah. Oil is clean, radiator has no oil so we've ruled out head gasket. I just really really hope that is it and not the notorious rear main seal.

Will rope Wraith into a vid if I can :p I like my wheels atm and better things to spend money on. 2 cars and tattoos are proving expensive :p

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
always loved that colour. and agree with hama, tri's will always be one of the most respected rims that looks good on the car it came out on.

the only other rim id think would suit it to a T is VX GTS's

id say remove the 'built not bought' sticker considering all it has is a mild cam. if anything, some wogs in a factory built it and you bought it.

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
Nice colour.
Very Tidy and Straight.

and don't worry you're not the only person who has been told by countless people to put a ride thread up :p

keep up the good work

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'72 LJ Torana, '95 VS Acclaim and V8 wagon
She looks better in pics than in real life lol. Several paint issues that need addressing including a very faded spoiler :/ There is a very very slight amount of coolant from the front of the gasket so yeah. Oil is clean, radiator has no oil so we've ruled out head gasket. I just really really hope that is it and not the notorious rear main seal.

Will rope Wraith into a vid if I can :p I like my wheels atm and better things to spend money on. 2 cars and tattoos are proving expensive :p

Inlet manifold gasket is pretty easy.
Just go buy a gazebo, put that up and go at it.
If cold just put some blanket walls up.
You can notice the spoiler.
Still looks amazing.

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
Tryhard sticker is gone. So much cop attention from it it was ridiculous.

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
always loved that colour. and agree with hama, tri's will always be one of the most respected rims that looks good on the car it came out on.

the only other rim id think would suit it to a T is VX GTS's

id say remove the 'built not bought' sticker considering all it has is a mild cam. if anything, some wogs in a factory built it and you bought it.

Sticker was for a friends car club. I did try to talk them into another name but to no avail. Like Wraith said it attracted a lot of unwanted attention to the point I was getting pulled up on a weekly basis for random rbt and license check.

I do quite like the VX GTS rims though :)

frogsta

Perth WA
Reaction score
Members Ride
Focus ST E30
Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee finally

Looks good. Rims are decent. Need video of cam :3