Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Dem's Clubby

some_guy

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SII Exec.
But as in most cases Hamma, lets be honest, Demonica probably couldn't care what your 2c are.

We may not like those wheels, but its not our car.

And Strike, you're not exactly the worlds most unique FG G6E

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
But as in most cases Hamma, lets be honest, Demonica probably couldn't care what your 2c are.

We may not like those wheels, but its not our car.

And Strike, you're not exactly the worlds most unique FG G6E

My last comment was more in response to Strike and Frogsta.

I made my point to Dem on the first page, her car, she likes her wheels, I prefer tri spokes as I said :) case is now closed.

Not trying to flog a dead horse or try to change her mind :)

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
What's my car got to do with it? I just copied and pasted wraiths post. Found it funny he comments about other people's cars and then has the same himself.

some_guy

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SII Exec.
What's my car got to do with it? I just copied and pasted wraiths post. Found it funny he comments about other people's cars and then has the same himself.

Sweet, i totally knew to read your mind and find out that was an old post of wraith's.

Quote that **** next time haha

frogsta

Perth WA
Reaction score
Members Ride
Focus ST E30

Didn't seem to be your post or serious

Hama I do agree that Tri Spokes are the best look for the VS Clubby too. Some people don't like them though and in my opinion there are damn plenty of rims that would have been worse, the ones she has now are decent but like you said her choice anyway

She might be regretting making this thread by now anyway lol still keen for video though

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport

I am the one that makes the final decisions with what is done with the clubby. Wraith doesn't always agree with what I do with it but he knows how stubborn I am so he tries to point me in the right direction.

Didn't seem to be your post or serious

Hama I do agree that Tri Spokes are the best look for the VS Clubby too. Some people don't like them though and in my opinion there are damn plenty of rims that would have been worse, the ones she has now are decent but like you said her choice anyway

She might be regretting making this thread by now anyway lol still keen for video though

Not particularly Frogsta. A car is a very personal thing and everyone is entitled to their opinion of it but at the end of the day I love it and that's all that matters.

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat

If your going to talk **** please keep it restrained to my thread. As an admin you surely know better then to troll.

Deuce

Super Stock
Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR SS V8
I think the cams range was 1500-6000rpm from memory. Has better pull at higher speeds though, comes in very useful on the highway. Personally for your beast I'd go something bigger.

2 cars and tattoos are proving expensive :p

Thanks for your feedback, keep in mind I have larger intake valve's so can get more air in for a given lift/duration. And I want to maintain (and increase) good torque at lower RPM.

Good call on cars/tattoos, LOL. I would agree, but I spend too much on car/bike that I have none left for more tat's :p

Deuce

Super Stock
Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR SS V8
Does Cairns even get that cold? We've been getting down to 12-17 at night so night cruises have been epic.

well people up here seem to think it does, i dont feel the cold really so its hot 24/7 mostly for me lol
right in winter tho some nights get to 12 - 13 range which the car runs awsome on! i love it when i get home after a cruze and my holden badge is all fogged up and my oil cooler is cold as! haha

is that all?? the morning fog lately is so thick & doesn't lift till around 10am. I have to wipe my visor constantly while riding to work at 7:30. I guarantee you it is under 5 degrees C at that time of the morning. Cammed Harley sounds sweet roaring through it though. :)

someguy360

Reaction score
Members Ride
Various
Good call on cars/tattoos, LOL. I would agree, but I spend too much on car/bike that I have none left for more tat's :p

I also have this problem :/

None the less, nice car Demonica.....always loved the old clubby's

Makes me miss my VS...the front and rear bars on those are so sexy (even if mine were fibreglass copies)