Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Depressed people...

Benjamin K

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Calais V6 Supercharged
Just had a friend try and delibrately overdose on Mersyndol (A painkiller jacked on Codeine), what the hell is wrong with teenage girls these days?

Then her dumb as **** friend (Who made her depressed in the first place) is trying to make me feel bad for telling her what she done was stupid as fark and get to the hospital, where's the logic in that anyone?

In her dumb slut friends exact words "Why would you tell her to tell her parents and get to the hospital, that's the last place she wants to be if she done it delibrately" Maybe because if she doesn't she'll be dead in a few hours you dumb ****!

So to teenage girls it's not a stupid thing to smash down so many codeine based painkillers till you feel dizzy and have muscle twitches?

Apparently the hard life of been a girl is so hard it seems to be considered a not so stupid thing to get jacked up on an easily fatal painkiller....

social

Ute Finatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE Thunder
Welcome to the Wasteful world of teenage choices. Theres not much you can do man, let her know your there and thats pretty much it, she'l either come to terms or wont, its that basic. Theres only so much other people can do. Take away the friend, u take away the reason which would leave you without a depressed girl....so shoot the friend and shell be fine :)

VrWagz1

The Wagon on Wheels..
Reaction score
Website
www.wagzhome.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VE SSV MY09 Auto Wagon
having had a few people around me that get depressed like that i can understand the frustration of the situation. Unfortunatly you can talk to them and it all seems to be good and then 5 minutes later everything turns to shitzle again. If they are clinically diagnosed as depressed then all you can do is your best, even though you can get hammered for it somtimes.

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Lots of people get depressed as teenagers, pretty normal. A girl in my class back in school ate a packet of asprin and end up passing out in the library, she had a fun rest of the day in hospital with a tube down her guts. I used to get a bit depressed, even to this day I don't own any rope (never have) as I don't really trust myself to own rope :)

Last edited:

ScoHar

Jizz in my pants
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Senator
Yea I lived with a chick when I was a teenager just friends, she tried OD'ing heard a bang and crash went upstairs she was having a fit on the floor, sucked just rang an ambulance got it sorted moved out, never seen her again.

nemesis_adrasteia

better to reign in hell
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR commodore HSV(without all the gay ****)
I personally think killing yourself is one of the most selfish things you can do, that girl that's ****in talkin smack should be shot **** her

Boonz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
green 355 VG ute
i bet if you went round to every girl in any high school, you would find that about one in every five girls have some sort of depression problem, usually starts cos they decide that they like guys.... and dont know when to slow down or not have a root every weekend with someone different, they cop alot of **** from other girls and starts this depression thingy goin.... end of the day most people end up in the same place when they leave school and is no better than the person they were handing the **** out too...

i rekon it was half the reason why i left school after year 11 cos i couldnt put up wit the girls **** anymore

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
I really wish there was a better way to treat depression though.

Over the past two years I've had 3-4 people close to me diagnosed with depression. No it's not me - I think.

But the medication effects them differently. One it makes insanely moody, constant mood swings, but generally he's got things under control (as far as I know) and he's fairly stable with his moods now that he'd gotten used to it all.

The other, they have their highs during the day, when they're surrounded by everyone. But as soon as they get home and it's time to go to bed, they're coming down off their high and they get just as depressed or more.

And how did one of them get diagnosed? With a quiz. A quiz that anyone can take, it's online and about 12 questions I think. Her GP recommended it because she wasn't feeling great - and next minute she's on pills and has 'depression'

It just doesn't seem to make sense. One of the guys I know that's on meds and is responding the best out of all of them is getting check ups with a psychologist as well. And that to me seems to be doing more then anything else.

It's pretty sad how some people get. And as much as I think suicide is one of the most selfish cowardly options available. But now having an insight to how they feel - makes it even sadder that they think it's the only option. But anyway.

VL_5SPEED

Reaction score
Members Ride
1986 Holden VL calais project
Codeine is an opiate. Codeine is the hillbilly version of heroin because its cheap. If she was smart she would of extracted the codeine from the pills because its simple. I thought they made it you have to have a prescription to purchase codeine based pills?