Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Derek's Fabulous Green HSV

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SS
Been meaning to post this for a while.

A true performance icon. And some yellow car.

iJndCnf_d.webp
I d take the one on the right any day

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
So as per the thread a while back, I recently did a two week road trip with some buddies round Tas.
It was amazing, we did 2600km round some stunning roads. Those targa guys must have a blast when they are closed.
A couple of days of crappy weather in the west, but came good for the rest of the loop.

So a few highlight photos

8cddCoe.jpg

zoWHE6v.jpg

Wy1srhT.jpg

1uB3soK.jpg

fyhDTGU.jpg

6wR1gnG.jpg

lLkpAbh.jpg

4UfpBoX.jpg

8XyOyth.jpg

L5r6VoB.jpg

CvfY5k0.jpg

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
So as per the thread a while back, I recently did a two week road trip with some buddies round Tas.
It was amazing, we did 2600km round some stunning roads. Those targa guys must have a blast when they are closed.
A couple of days of crappy weather in the west, but came good for the rest of the loop.

So a few highlight photos

8cddCoe.jpg

zoWHE6v.jpg

Wy1srhT.jpg

1uB3soK.jpg

fyhDTGU.jpg

6wR1gnG.jpg

lLkpAbh.jpg

4UfpBoX.jpg

8XyOyth.jpg

L5r6VoB.jpg

CvfY5k0.jpg
Derekthetree, did you suffer any anxiety when you drove your car onto the boat, what with the closeness of the vehicles and all those people milling past it with their scratchy bags and stuff?:)

Seriously though, Tassie is a great place to drive around and everywhere is so easy to get to.
If you did 2,600K’s, you must have given it a fair seeing to. What were your highlights and most enjoyable spots?

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
Derekthetree, did you suffer any anxiety when you drove your car onto the boat, what with the closeness of the vehicles and all those people milling past it with their scratchy bags and stuff?:)

Seriously though, Tassie is a great place to drive around and everywhere is so easy to get to.
If you did 2,600K’s, you must have given it a fair seeing to. What were your highlights and most enjoyable spots?
Luckily both times I was near the edge so not too much foot traffic. I took the advice of just head up, what you can't see doesn't (immediately) bother you.

Tourism Highlights were:
- swimming at just about the southernmost point in Aus.
- MOMA in Hobart
- great seafood

Driving highlights
- huonville coastline
- broken tree to bothwell
- Campbell town to Swansea
- St Helens to Scottsdale