Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

developed a miss

pas gab

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 ve sv6
hi all after a bit of help,i have a VE SV6 2011 series 2.it has 116 k on it and always serviced,just done a trip of 2000ks and what it is doing from the start of the trip is i was driving for about 15 minutes all good like usual then as i was going up a hill about 80ks it started to have a miss,if you give it a boot full no miss,after about 45 minutes of driving i put some injector cleaner in it and half hour later the miss stopped,10 hours of driveing ,no miss,parked the car next day ran fine,following day took off and missed like mad and through engine light,going to check engine codes tomorrow,anyway drove it like that and put another bottle of injector cleaner in about an hour in the trip it came good again for about 8 hours of the drive,parked it and went to drive it this morning as it sat all night and its doing it again,what would you think i should be looking at as i first thought maybe bad fuel