Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Devil yellow Thunder ute

ZyDaim

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Ute
mine is CAT then twin into muffler then single into muffler to exhaust tip

Im getting CAT/ Twin 2.25" Muffler Twin again to exhaust tip. so making slightly bigger pipe and loosing one muffler

I think stock is 2" if stock is 2.25" maybe ill go twin 2.5" with 1 muffler anyone got suggestions?

Also about that powerchip cause im keen as to get it but want some others opinions ive researched it just wanna know more :)

Big E

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy ss s2
Yer go twin 2 1/4 mate. Twin 2 1/2 will drone like crazy. Hot up not an abba fan. He does awesome exhausts really cheap

ZyDaim

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Ute
Update
No pictures needed just been doing some information hunting and researching

Future plans within next month
Twin 2.5" cat back exhaust hopefully this week
been priced up and quoted from MACE for the following
Mace CAI
Mace intake manifold 12mm spacer
Custom tune but a Dyno tuning place around melbourne
Tune is for the engine and the auto transmission Seriously cant wait seen some good proof power gains and throttle response and everything just cant wait to turn the slug into something thats half decent at a good price aswell. not saying the 175kw engine is really bad. i like it its good but it has good potential also
All prices seem good also been looking for some 20" Supersports if anyone knows of someone selling them please tell me. located in Victoria

ZyDaim

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Ute
Got bored today orderd some Devil yellow paint from autobarn and sprayed my engine covers what you guys think?

377674_598598940155126_297266706_n.jpg

MORE PICS TO COME OF EVERYTHING

Been pretty slack lately buisy paying bills and inpound fees and what not

used her last monday to get my car from the inpound lot 2 hour trip there and 2 hour trip back pulling atleast 2 tonne with my old ute on the back. didnt get a photo with the oldie on it but heres one with the tandem i used

574486_598674330147587_1741862680_n.jpg

ZyDaim

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Ute
Going to be documenting all the performance mods so people that are buying/ modding there VZs can see proof of what mods work and what dont work.

Got a twin 2.5" SUPERCAT cat back exaust system friday fitted it up and first did a stock 0-100 time pretty crap of like 10 seconds with the exhaust took roughly 8.5 seconds to 9 seconds. so cant wait for further down the track with the CAI insulator and tune. Also the exhaust actually made a pretty decent difference driveability wise. as you can see it gets up bloody quick in first but just second gear creeps up to 100. so hopefully eventually once i get the engine and atuo trans shift points tuned itll be so much better

heres the videos

Last edited by a moderator: