Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Diagnostic code reader

simso

Reaction score
Hey hope someone can help out, I want to go and buy a diagnostic code reader for my vt, dont want to use the pins and watch and count flashes anymore, does anyone know what type of reader I need, Im assuming I need an obd2 unit with 16 pin but not a hundred percent, whose got one, any helps appreciated
Thanks Steve

zandahar

Reaction score
Members Ride
VTSS 5L
you can buy them off ebay and also not too long ago there was a guy on here selling them, and then you need a computer and some software to get the codes out. I've seen them range from 60 to 120 just depends how many other people are wanting to buy the same one as you I guess

Bubbaj247

VTR247
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT ACCLAIM II
Hi There, Ive Got One Of There, Diagnostic Readers, Which works great, You can clear error code, watch differnent volts for different items, even read sensors etc. Im selling this at the moment for $180 with laptop, as need the money for our second child coming along. Email me at [email protected] or sms me on 0407685809

WAGON MAN

Gas Sleeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S2 Berlina Wagon with Phreddied bits.
Hey Bubba, i'd suggest you post this in the For Sale section

As you will get a better response.:thumbsup: