Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Diagnostic pins missing from plug

matty_r

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs series111 ute
Hi

Can anyone help me with reading the fault codes on a holden astra equipe (classic) 2005 model, the diagnostic plug does not have a no. 6 pin, so not sure what to bridge, and have tried the brake pedal and accelerator test but nothing works. The car is hard to start and chugging then runs ok, except under acceration, its like its running out of fuel, then chugs alone then picks up again, I just wanted to see if there was any error codes before ripping things appart.

Thanks matty

matty_r

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs series111 ute
Thanks buddy but doesn't help the pin locations are nothing like it, as its my kids mothers car i wont be able to post a photo till tonight, its located under center console from memory its top left to right 1st pin and about 6 along,,, bottom right to left 2,3,4,5 and 6 is missing and 7 is there that it, everything i've looked at on google shows nothing like it, sorry if this sound stupid but I didn't think it would be this hard to work out, I tried numerous combinations but nothing works,

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
Thanks buddy but doesn't help the pin locations are nothing like it, as its my kids mothers car i wont be able to post a photo till tonight, its located under center console from memory its top left to right 1st pin and about 6 along,,, bottom right to left 2,3,4,5 and 6 is missing and 7 is there that it, everything i've looked at on google shows nothing like it, sorry if this sound stupid but I didn't think it would be this hard to work out, I tried numerous combinations but nothing works,

That's the OBD2 connector, for a scan gauge, or a Tech2.....