Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

did this today,vs stato front and rear seats in my vk

pjdm1980

Shut up Jr I'm thinkin!
Reaction score
Members Ride
E1 GTS BUILD NO# 007, GQ Patrol.
Top job on the back seat looks factory, door trims will finish right off or even a dash conversion.

OFF T4P

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
383 HSV GTO coupe & vk ls1 turbo
hey mate nice job. what modle did the seats come from. currently on the hunt for some seats for my vk

bogan_vk

Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore
hey mate nice job. what modle did the seats come from. currently on the hunt for some seats for my vk
vs series 3 statesman they are a lot of work to fit and keep looking factory lots of cutting metal out of them and foam then you have to retrim the ends as theyre a fair bit wider but that being said theyre definatley worth the effort.

OFF T4P

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
383 HSV GTO coupe & vk ls1 turbo
Yea they look nice.are vn seats the same as vs rails. Because alot of early girls use vn seats I have noticed .

bogan_vk

Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore
im pretty sure vn rails are the same as vs but any seats vn and up will need modding to fit , you need a pair of 88 model vl drivers seat rails to use for the inner rails on both the later model seats and depending on the car you will need 2 longer hi tensile hex bolts and to cut the 2 feet off the old vn rails to use as spacers to level off the passenger seat .theres some detailled threads on it do a search and you will find detailed instruction with pics to help you out.