Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Diff locker

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
yeh mack a locker makes them spin the same way when jacked up... my old vl was spooled and i loved it even daily driving lsd's are ok but not for me... plus theyre expensive to fix when broken or when the start to slip, with the spool it used to cost me $50 for an axel about every 9 months and taking it easy replacing tyres was every 4 months but i never took it easy and replaced my tyres about once every 3 weeks, if you spin both wheels there is more insentive to do burnouts!

Emackulation

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
'92 HSV VP GTS
Lol at the insentive to do burnouts part. But I dont think ill be doing any burnouts for a while since I just bought new 18" mags with new tred, expensive! Well the only way Ill find out if she is LSD is put it in, start her up, stomp the brake, press the accelerator. :D

defa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Commodore
if ya don't want ya locker i will put my hand up for it. hahaha

xcop5l

4th year spanner spinner
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN ex cop 5L
Mack said:
Well the only way Ill find out if she is LSD is put it in, start her up, stomp the brake, press the accelerator. :D

that dosent always work i got lsd but some times it only single spins,
its going in to get new cone clutches and get shimed up soon

cracker

Reaction score
spools are great, i wasnt sure with mine i was uming and arrrhing, for $110 its the best money iv ever spent great fun, if you cant put up with alittle shuddering and squeling ur a girl they are sick as, not dangerous at all, just watch them in the wet though, i love mine is the best, im a pretty inexpriecd drive to only had my p's for 4 months, but the spool wade cam acl race piston etc motor and hotted up gear box makes it the best fun go the spool for sure i love mine so much puts a bigger smile on my face then the engine or gearbox can