Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Difference between AC Delco and GM Denso Plugs?

FATMOE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Clubsport R8
Hey guys,

Just bought AC Delco plugs for my LS1 as the seller said these are OR genuines.

Had a look at the ones in mine and they are Denso with a different part number. Is there any difference between the two. I'm under the impression AC Delco make them for Holden right?

hotrod

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore s2
they are the main parts supplier for Holden , ngk is better.

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR

BoostedDave

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII R8
Did you get one of those service packages off eBay, that contains fuel filter, air filter, plugs and what not? I wouldn't worry too much about plugs, as long as they are gapped correctly.... leads on the other hand, genuine for sure...

st3r3otyp3

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX HSV VX SS
Did you get one of those service packages off eBay, that contains fuel filter, air filter, plugs and what not? I wouldn't worry too much about plugs, as long as they are gapped correctly.... leads on the other hand, genuine for sure...

Leads, well OEM ain`t the be all end all either, its all much the muchness as long as they don`t leak and have low ohm`s your golden, I have a set of accels myself, with graphite coated boots :blah blah:that cost me less than oem landed from east coast of the U.S of A.