Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

DijM8's (OHHYEH) 5.7L vx calais, 16" ve interceptors, leather,tuned,new pics pg.42

Leigh_G

..forgot the sump bolt
Reaction score
Members Ride
'81 VH SLX, '08 Prado Grande
Hey mate, noticed ur car for sale on carsales, I've got a mate lookin at buyin a vx v8 of some sort.

I skipped a few pages of this thread (it is like 50pages long hahah), have you taken ur cam back out of it??

dijm8

What You Looking At
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS LS3
yeh ive taken the cam out couple of yrs ago now...although everything else is in ther, so its all ready for another cam m8... wud love to put 1 back in ther agen :)

pm if ur m8 is interested we can work out a good price

JSTCOZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VT S-Pack II
19yrs old... with a v8? p-plate rules? lol if you get pulled over and they check that bonnet you are proper f**ked LOL

Chilly

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commy
19yrs old... with a v8? p-plate rules? lol if you get pulled over and they check that bonnet you are proper f**ked LOL

SA has different rules mate. Our P-plate restrictions don't come in 'till September anyway (as far as i understand anyway). People are saying that if you have your P's BEFORE that date then you're exempt from those rules...but I don't know sounds pretty dodge to me.

RazzaCaine

Long Gone Now
Reaction score
Members Ride
---
SA has different rules mate. Our P-plate restrictions don't come in 'till September anyway (as far as i understand anyway). People are saying that if you have your P's BEFORE that date then you're exempt from those rules...but I don't know sounds pretty dodge to me.

yeah thats correct. if you obtain your p plates before september 4th (the date the restrictions come into effect) then you are exempt from the restrictions. this is probably due to the fact that if you already own a v8 or turbo etc car before the restrictions come into effect the government cant force you to sell it or stop you using it when you have already been using it. plus it would get very hard to enforce the new restrictions on people already on their ps. i would imagine that after september 4th all people who obtain their ps would have the restriction noted on their licence so that police officers can quickly see if p platers are driving an exempt car. give it 2 years and all p platers will be under the new restrictions as the current p platers will all have their full licences..

dbarnes

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-V M6 UTE
nice car mate, love calais'! ...im 20 aswell, gives you the shits when people make comments like "parents money bought that" ....but eff em mate theyre just jealous that people as young as us are getting around in nice cars already lol...when do you get your licence back?

dijm8

What You Looking At
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS LS3
nice car mate, love calais'! ...im 20 aswell, gives you the shits when people make comments like "parents money bought that" ....but eff em mate theyre just jealous that people as young as us are getting around in nice cars already lol...when do you get your licence back?

haha yehh, just called hard work :p.... ive had it back since around February now :)