Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

/ / / Dijm8's Subaru Impreza

dijm8

What You Looking At
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS LS3
well guys after quite some time away from this forum and selling off my vz ss 6.2L (still miss it greatly) ive grown up just a little with having just the 1 car with a much better economy :( haha

well its a 2012 subaru impreza

bought it brand new in september and shes going well so far

it didnt take long to start doing the mods again to be honest but thats just me..i get bored way too easily and i came very close to selling it 3 months later to get something else but i though id hold on to it just abit longer and see what i can make this in to

the day i got it:

then the first of mods, the new grill and hella horns:

then i got JDM visors:

some stickers:

Random:

new wheels have been ordered: work emotion XD9 18x9 +35

and coilovers arent too far away either...wheels are taking 6-12weeks, (made to order)

and got myself a JDM carbon fibre lip to arrive aswell in late may...will be the first in Australia to have it (so ive been told by the company in japan)

let me know what you think...

what it looks like now: as of 7/3/2014

Last edited:

Kiddo

You're serious bro?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Colt
I'm all for stickers....but maybe they should have been put on AFTER the wheel/suspension mods?

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
Damn, I forgot how ugly new Impreza' are! :(

Lets hope you pretty this little slut up

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
Oh look another "JDM" car with rims that don't fit and stickers that don't match with anything else on the car. Has no one heard of being unique any more or are we all into cookie cutter builds making your ride look like every one elses.

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
Wheels will make this look a lot better, but I agree it needs moar powR

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Will be good to see we're you go with this mate, good canvas to start from.

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
Oh look another "JDM" car with rims that don't fit and stickers that don't match with anything else on the car. Has no one heard of being unique any more or are we all into cookie cutter builds making your ride look like every one elses.

jumping the gun a bit arent we? wheels arent even on yet. a quick search for other people running the same specs tells me they should fit pretty good. roll inner rear fender lips, run maybe the slightest of stretch seeing as hes going low. but wont need oni camber or 195 width tyres.

its very hard to be unique in the car scene these days, from the looks, dijm8 has a look hes after and thats what hes aiming for, the car doesnt have to be unique for him to enjoy it.

dijm8, im glad to see you've gone to the effort to buy REAL wheels, and not $600 chinese copies like most people trying to follow the trend these days.

only thing i dont like is the stickers