Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

dingo got mt baby.. i mean, fox got my chicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

groberr

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr equipe
haha the same thing happend to my grandad he had about 18 chickens in a pen wich was about 2.5 metres high and this fox was getting in so he put rabbit traps around the fence and we he caught the fox he chopped its head off

VXWAGMAN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Series 2 V8 Berlina Wagon A4
Yeah that's the trouble with keeping chickens. We used to have a pen ajacent to a horse paddoc and they would go missing.. We made a bigt arse chicken pen to lock em up at night.

Mc Nugget

Aka ShiZzl3
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II - LOWERED - 19's - HID's...!
haha the same thing happend to my grandad he had about 18 chickens in a pen wich was about 2.5 metres high and this fox was getting in so he put rabbit traps around the fence and we he caught the fox he chopped its head off

Your granddad is a tosser. No need to kill the thing.

redcv6

supercharged intercooled
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss ute, diesel landcruiser 100s, hq panel van

are you f**king serious mate? they are a pest, they destroy other animals, plants and habitats. the government supports the killing of foxes. actually i don't even think the greens would disagree with it as long as it is done in a humane way. and the method of killing that was described above is humane.

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
are you f**king serious mate? they are a pest, they destroy other animals, plants and habitats. the government supports the killing of foxes. actually i don't even think the greens would disagree with it as long as it is done in a humane way. and the method of killing that was described above is humane.
agree 100% just like roo's, nothing more than a pest...however roo's are native, fox's are not and should be treated like any noxious pest...killed.

rob drag racer

vn vp drag nut
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
vp 3.8 with gas new project vn s1 guted strip only
death to the imported little pr***s we should shoot all red foxes and send the home to Britten dead and rotting lol

can ya tell i live in the country and see those things killing hour old lambs every night :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux

LMAO, Whos the tosser?

Are you being serious?

I should get a photo of the 20+ fox skins hanging on a fence I drive past everyday and post it for you mate.

VTCommy

up tha commodores!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S2
haha yea hope your a good aim mate... haha we use a 12 guage to get rid of ours... hahahaa works a treat :)

Sharoo

Reaction score
Members Ride
Grandpa Spec 5.7L VX Berlina
My neighbours had a few white fluffy chickens for years and had no problems with anything until the day their dog (that was fine with them and guarded them the whole time) skitzed out and killed them all...

The only thing that has ever been killed around my house was my baby pet rabbit, a possum got into his hutch and killed him : (

Status
Not open for further replies.