Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Dirbatua's VX SS

Dirbatua

AWOL!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS Series 2
Finally got around to replacing the injectors last year at some point, got a vacuum leak in one of the intake gaskets i gotta change when i cbf'd but meh, ill get there eventually :p

Also got a new leather steering wheel and a fuel pressure gauge since i was having issues which i've since sorted thanks to the gauge :)

e893hqE.jpg

BI6QO4v.jpg

Dirbatua

AWOL!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS Series 2
Still exists.

Had to completely replace the engine loom because ex-police car, it was brittle and **** and kept breaking in places and just kept chasing problems only to find out loom had failed in another spot, single broken wire or connector.

After searching on and off i finally found one that wasn't with an engine conversion from a VY SS ute, modified it to suit a VX, stripped the whole thing back, wrapped the whole thing in loom tape, resleeved it with black cori and rewrapped it in electrical tape so its all nice and fresh.

Water pump full **** itself randomly and started throwing water around as it spun and had a few random breather oil leaks that i've finally gotten off my ass and fixed.

Probably done other crap but can never remember.

Few pictures from before Covid since i haven't bothered recently.

FB_IMG_1513512230339.jpg

FB_IMG_1511706828766.jpg

Last edited:

Commo64

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Omega
Looks good! It would sound awesome indeed!

Dirbatua

AWOL!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS Series 2

Dirty and messy after replacing the loom, need to give it all a once over.

Oh and i changed the air cleaner to a new one given it still had the black edelbrock one on it for the last 7 years haha.