Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Disconnect factory Bluetooth

Ace sv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 ve sv6 sportwagon
Hi all. First time poster so apologies if I do it wrong. Recently picked up a ve sportwagon and just upgraded to aftermarket head unit. All is good but I keep getting the notification to connect to the vehicle Bluetooth. Have unpaired and tried "forget device" but it still pops up constantly. Is there a way to unplug or remove the factory Bluetooth module somewhere???
Thanks for any help

Kakodaemon

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 SSV REDLINE
Hi all. First time poster so apologies if I do it wrong. Recently picked up a ve sportwagon and just upgraded to aftermarket head unit. All is good but I keep getting the notification to connect to the vehicle Bluetooth. Have unpaired and tried "forget device" but it still pops up constantly. Is there a way to unplug or remove the factory Bluetooth module somewhere???
Thanks for any help

Had the same problem in my International a while ago when i got an aftermarket system. Holden removed my old bluetooth at the cars next service but i found the belowlink.

https://www.autoinstruct.com.au/manufacturer/holden/ve-commodore/holden-iq-headunit-conversion/

Looks like step 11 shows you the bluetooth module. LGoing from the picture it looks like it is behind the glove compartment, just follow the instructions and it shouldn't be too hard.

Ace sv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 ve sv6 sportwagon
Thanks heaps mate will look into it

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
You nailed it thanks. Easy when someone tells you what to do.
In this case true.
But when someone tells you what to do, it can sometimes be insulting :p

Last edited: