Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Disqualification

Heyman_526

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 Holden Commodore Lumina
Good morning ladies and gentlemen I was wondering if I can get some help please? My license was disqualified and I filled out a stat deck to get it back and I was wondering if there is anywhere online that can check if it is active for me for free? I'm in SA I just want to explore my options before I go to see the service center. Cheers

someguy360

Reaction score
Members Ride
Various
Calling ServiceSA and explaining your situation would be the best start.

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
Calling ServiceSA on 131084 may be a start but if they state you’re ok to drive, it would be prudent to get something on official letterhead before actually driving.

That’s because having some idiot within ServiceSA verbally provide wrong information is not unheard of. And telling a police man “I talked to bla bla bla” is no excuse if stopped roadside. But with some official statement on ServicesSA letterhead, it means you’re probably covered from potential fines if you do get stopped for a license check.

As is, ServiceSA may provide something on letterhead to you free of charge or they may simply direct you to their web site for a license report and charge you $20 for the privilege so ring and ask.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
As skylarking suggested, walking into the service centre would be the best option.....Calling them will get you no where...

crew chief

Reaction score
Members Ride
WK LS1 Turbo, WB Ute, VF 2300 Harrop
Download the My SA Gov app, then add your license as a credential and it will tell you your status, number of demerit points etc...