Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

DIY modifications

SPLcamry

1000rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VX
Well i would just to know if there are any DIY modification that you can do at home with having a workshop do all the work.

If any does know any DIY modifications, Please post up how you did and of you can add some pictures.

I would like to know this and i hope other people will benifit from this thread.

P.S i really want to change my display name.

lukeyVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VY Executive 2
hey, ive found these pretty useful, the 2 hole mod one is for the VZ, so i think for you'rs it would be on the right hand side of the air box looking at it from the front of the car, so ya barely notice it :)

StreetWagons.com - View topic - DIY VX "SS" mod for lights

http://swingtan.customer.netspace.net.au/2hole.html

also depending on what colour ya car is, can paint the black door strips or the strips underneath your bumpers/sideskirts, mine is white and came out pretty good (did it myself lol ) :wax:

Debadged it yet?

umm you can cut out a 50x20cm slit on your bonnet makes the car louder and faster..

^kidding.

HARVZ-6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT spac super6
theres a thread for you to appeal for a name change,

search is your friend (y)

and as for mods, what mods are you talking about exactly performance looks just for the helkl of it etc

elaborate

cheers

SPLcamry

1000rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VX
Well i am looking for anything that you can do yourself at home the increases either performance or looks on the street.

nah the car is not debadged yet.

Well here is a pic of my car, i don't really know the exact name of the colour,
HoldenS002.jpg

lukeyVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VY Executive 2
if you painted the chromed piece inside the light gold would look unique, bit of a tricky job though. sorry didnt notice it was an s pac you dont need to paint the strips or anything. keep it as it looks man, save a few grand to put some better rims/lowered/tint/exhaust would look/sound wicked.. some people like the car without the spoiler on.

Archers

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Calais V 6ltr
how mechanicly minded are u? roller rockers are pretty easy, u could also change ur throttle body to a 70mm will give u alot better take off,then put a 4 inch pipe 100mm that will help for faster throttle and has a nice indution noise. just depends how far u want to go and ur budjet and the total for the mods i listed are 680 and all takes afew hrs

have a look thru this on page 1 and 20 to give u ideas i done most of that myself http://forums.justcommodores.com.au...es-airbrushing-leather-seats-billet-mods.html

SPLcamry

1000rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VX
Well im not the mechanicly minded im only 16 lol. But i am willing to give anything a shot. Well i put roller rockers on my old red 202, a set of yella terra one. it was Quite easy to install so guess it will be the same on the commo. Also your car looks freaking insane Archers.

Archers

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Calais V 6ltr
Well im not the mechanicly minded im only 16 lol. But i am willing to give anything a shot. Well i put roller rockers on my old red 202, a set of yella terra one. it was Quite easy to install so guess it will be the same on the commo. Also your car looks freaking insane Archers.
lol thanxs man if u have any questions or need help with modding just pm me im happy to help